Chapter 14 Torture Dance

Time: 3:31 PM

Location: Fiends Of Might's Hidden HQ

The Leader was sitting on a chair glance at the Pic of Akia, However he was with her in past 3 years ago since childhood, something changed him and lead to a dark path, hes name is Calrick..

Calrick: Akia, once we were together.

He has a wicked grin i've ever seen.

Calrick: I Can't wait to see you. Slithering Rawson. Bring her to me, Her Name is Akia..

Calrick Order him to catch her and place a bounty of 300 Gold. and the Boss gave him the Magic Map, acts like a Tracking Device which only can see her. Marks on One Target.

Rawson: aye sir..

Rawson Leaves inside the main room, he wields a Sword and a Dagger. hes a very tall person in about 192 cm.

---------------------

Location: Nearby Forest

I was Stalking around the Trees away from Akia's Hidden Tree House of 2000 Meters.

When Akia Ran Away I place Her a Tracking Device on her back. But Rad And Teressa were on a Search Around Every Cities so we split up instead of on group.

Going back to my Home First and Change my Dress to Black Suit, Gasmask Sunglasses and equip a cresent rose.

Activating Tracking Device Vision 

I can see her for now, She was Defending Herself with Lots of Weapons of Daggers. in each every direction. however her health is not on good condition right now, her eyes have eyebags with no rest and food, Akia Knew They Could attack at anytime, for now im protecting within Akia's Territory.

Kayden: Great, now time for camping..

I Waited as i relax onto the Trees, i kept waiting. waiting and waiting.

Kayden: *Sips Pepsi*

-------------------

Rawson was Prepared to leave to HQ, in atleast few hours.

Rawson: 300 Gold, If I Acquire it I can get more stuff as i want as long as i kept willing to do for this organization.

He Smiled he thought his could be rich at anytime.

(Time Skip to 1 Hour and 30 Minutes)

Rawson was already beaten up with lots of slices around his body and his weapons were complete broken.

Rawson: Please. Please Spare me. Ill do anything for money

Rawson kneel as he beg for his life.

Kayden: eh? is that so?

Rawson Nodded.

Kayden: ok, now tell me, Where is Your So Called Fiends of Might's HQ Location. 

Rawson: eh?!

Kayden: Your Here to Capture Akia for Gold right?, I bet The Boss have something nasty to her. 

Rawson: no. I Won't Tell for the Likes of you!

Rawson Spits at my face but i dodge it quickly.

Kayden: hmm i see, so you want "The Easy way" do you?

Rawson Sweats very fast with nervous smiling face.

Rawson: You think your not gonna kill me do you...

Inside the Gasmask I Smiled

Kayden: your right, I Can't Kill you, but you chose the easy way for not telling me were the Location is.