Chapter 72 Blood Swamps

BLU: Cmon Students, This Lair is About to Collapse!

BLU and his Students on their way to escape this Lair, he's Carrying Amelia with a princess Style, she passed out for unknown reason.

Amelia slowly open her eyes and see BLU Barely then went back to sleep.

A Door Opened and There's RED and All BLU's Girls.

BLU: Partner? What the Hell are you doing all the way here?

RED: I came here to rescue jackass, I know The Exit so follow me. 

Akia: You Gotta Hurry, The Boulders block all the exits way faster than expected.

All Students Covering Their Heads to prevent rocks hitting their heads.

BLU, RED and His Friends on their way to escape, BLU Blasting The Boulders that blocks the exits with bare hands.

RED: Looks like everyone was here.

BLU: Then Who's Piloting Your Shuttle?

A Single Pilot Citizen piloting the Shuttle waiting at the entrance. We escaped the Lair and found the Shuttle.

Pilot Citizen: Quickly! In here!

Then we made it out Safely.

Nagase: Finally, we made it out.. I Though we're gonna die..

Ringo: Yeah.. Me Too.

All Students take a rest and everyone else.

*Insert Anime Intro*

Time: 2:00 PM
Location: Unknown Swamps
Status: Normal

RED: Bro What The Hell you shot the Pilot!

BLU: Well he wasn't doing a very good job once he became a zombie now was he?

The Background, There's a Crashed Shuttle with a dead body on the pilot chair.

RED: True True But he's Our Only Pilot.

BLU: I Shot a Zombie, He was a Zombie bro, he must got infected before he got picked us up.

Weiss: anyone know where we are?

BLU: No.

This Place is a Swamp, very disgusting at first sight, what else you can say? Mud.

Manzo: ew...

We Started Walking through the Swamps to escape.

RED: I Hope we don't encounter a Mud Crab.

BLU: you forgot one thing, Giant Serpents or orc shits is gonna come out at anything.

2 Princesses Felt Disgust about the swamps they've been stepping on. which is Weiss and Amelia.

Weiss: gross! What is This Smell?!

Amelia: does anyone have a perfume.

Yang: Ugh.

Weiss Looked at BLU.

Weiss: Blu? can you carry me?

BLU: what? 

Weiss: This Swamp is gonna ruin my mood so much. So Carry me.

BLU: oh boy, she's back on tsundere mode..

Neo Blocks the Path on Weiss.

Weiss: what?

Neo Smirks Then She Jump and made BLU force to carry her instead. Then She made a Cute Smile Face.