Alternate Chapter: Home

Should I, 1 V 4 Hard Bots on Lambda Wars?

------------------------

At The Moment When I was about to get Kissed By Celestia on about 0.1 Meters.

I Heard Thoughts in my Mind. Voice Of Rick May.

----------------------
Son
Always Remember
Dying is Gay

- TF2 Soldier, Rick May

----------------------

My Left Eye Glows Red and Shot Her on a Stomach with a Sleeping Dart as she fell on the ground, completely knock out Then Taunt with a Conga for 5 seconds.

Kayden: *Right Blue Eye Glow* uu, Yeah!

(Time Skip)

Time: 3:01 AM
Location: Forest Of Elasora
Status: Normal

Wearing the Black Suit,Tie except Sunglasses and mask.

Its Time to Leave this place, however some of my friends are here to say goodbye.

Rad: I guess this is goodbye, my best friend.

Kayden: y-yeah, *Spawns Pepsi and Drink for 5 seconds* First of all, what is she doing here.

I Pointed at the Girl wearing a Pirate Hat, right next to Teressa. showing her girly side.

Juliet: *Blush* But.. Your my very First Love.

Kayden: ಠ_ಠ 'Somebody Help me..'

Akia shows anger aura towards Juliet and Proceeds to link my arms around Akia. I dodge Her and reposition back from the same position from where im standing.

Zak: 'Two Girls are fighting over for him, Im Jealous' T_T

Kayden: 'I Want Pure Freedom'

Teressa: How do you go back to your world?

Spawned a Portal Gun on my hand.

Kayden: With This. I can go back to my world.

I Put a Portal on it and it Glows Blue. The Center was Dark and cannot see whats on the other side. before i was going to enter alone. Akia Tug my arm, looking at me directly up close with a cute face and sparkly eyes.

Akia: Can we have a Sleepover to your world?

Kayden: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HUH?!

I Gulp because she's very close to me.

Zak: right, i wonder what kind of place do you live.

I Rolled My eyes to Left then to the right

Kayden: Ugh Fine.

Everyone was excited of what awaits on the other side of Kayden's World.

I Shoot the Portal on the ground and lead the way position with King Crimson.

Kayden, King Crimson: Right this way..

As They Enter, Its Breathtaking, Some of the stars are upclose with different Colors since i edit it with Infinity Gauntlet. Some Tall Buildings, as high as the Sky Scraper, the Rings of the Connected around it like Saturn Rings which also a Place to Live. The Very Largest of the Citadel was 2x Higher than the 10 Of Them Which I Live There.

My World was in still on Progress, its not done yet. The progress will be done on Gmod X Random Worlds.

Rad: Wow!, I can see the Stars around here.