Chapter 3 The Black Death

9:46 AM

Adventurer Guild

2 Adventurers Sitting on a chair having some drinks and conversation, however something made them feel unease over in the past 3 days of The Forest of Elisora

Random Adventurer Rank C: Did you heard what happened The Forest of Elisora?

Random Adventurer Rank D: Yeah, *Sips Liquor* Alot of bandit Corpse Around Those Place, it gives me nightmares from what happened to them.

Random Adventurer Rank C: We Accept The Job for Subjugating Bandits so we can get decent Money.

Random Adventurer Rank D: It Sucks, that we found them dead over the past 3 days. so our reward was sabotage. No one is allowed entering The Forest Of Elisora unless your rank B, A or S.

Random Adventurer Rank C: Do you think monsters do this?

Random Adventurer Rank D: There's No Evidence about Monsters, There heads was blown off by some Magic, One of the Most Dangerous Bandits called Creed was found dead.

Random Adventurer Rank C: That Big Fatty?, The Hardest Bandit that you can find around here? what happened to his body?

Random Adventurer Rank D: Different Parties Found his body, His Head was Missing, a Clean Cut. but that's not all, They Say Some People Who Wander Around Elisora Found a Person, they said he looks like a butler but his size of a kid.

Random Adventurer Rank C: Do you Think hes an Elf?

Random Adventurer Rank D: Probably.

--------------

3 Days Earlier

10:13 AM

Location: Forest Of Elisora

I was on top of the High Tree sitting here were no one can see me.

Kayden: *Breaks a Twig with my Single Finger* Boom, Headshot...

Set my GPhone to Record and Start Recording

Kayden: *Fix Camera Angle* Sniper is a good job mate, *Looks around for more Target* Its a Challenging work, Out of Doors. I Guarantee you not go hungry, Because the end of the day, long as there two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead.

9:03 PM

First Person Record

I was Invisible Terrorizing some Bandits around my Territory by head shot every single one of them at night.

I Headshot One Bandit and the rest scattered using some kind of magic end up killing themselves by attacking aimlessly in every forest, too bad i was at 1500 meters away.

Kayden: Oh..

I Didn't Use the Intelligent HUD which only reach up to 200 meters, i Set my Zoom Vision into Sci Fi mode so i can detect with Infrared Light.

It was Over and take a closer look over the Bandit camps.

I Look around everyone is dead.

Bandit: *invisible magic* 'hehehe so it was you huh?'

One Bandit is Holding a sword

I was Stand here looking around, everyone is dead

Bandit: 'Your Finished!!'

The Bandit Starts to swing and goes for my Neck, As it Hit, The Shield Impact Bounce back with 2x Force and end up decapitating Himself.

Steam Achievement Unlock: Karmadillo

299 - Armor 

And Regenerate back to Normal to 300

Kayden: *Look Behind* hmm? what was that?, I feel like a mosquito is biting me..

2 days earlier

Camping on A Rocky Hills at 4 PM

Kayden: I Think this mate saw me..

10 Second Epitapth Prediction, Incoming Ice Arrow and Earth Pebble Swarm.

Kayden: !!! *Predict, Dodge and Jumps away* Yes, Yes it is...

Going out in a daylight sounds a bad idea for me.

Spending 9 Hours of Sniping to clean off many bandits around my territory.

10:43 PM

Stab Behind a Bandit Guard with a Cresent Rose, hes alone by myself.

--------------

Camera Record

Kayden: Feelings?, Look mate, you know has alot of feelings, bloods bloods out their wife to death with a Golf Trophy. Professionals Have Standards

--------------

Kayden: *Salute On a Dead Bandit* Be Polite

Kayden: Be Effecient.. *Headshot More Bandits*

Kayden: and have a Plan to Kill everyone you meet *Headshot the Last Bandit*

--------------

Adventurer Guild

Random Adventurer Rank C: and thats why he was called the Black Death? 

Random Adventurer Rank D: Elisora was a Best Place to relax, The Nature was beautiful, When Bandits Gather over Elisora and mess up everything, Thanks to Black Death, now we can relax with ease and our new job is to collect and clean up the entire bodies pilled up everywhere in Elisora while being guarded by Rank B.

Random Adventurer Rank C: Do you think it was safe?

Random Adventurer Rank D: I Think so.

-----------------

Present Day

10:56 AM

Location: My Bedroom

I Woke Up in the Bed

Kayden: *Yawn* :3

Take a Toothbrush, Take a Bath, Eat Cereal's,Playing Games on Gaming Laptop for 20 minutes, Dress Up and Done.

Kayden: Yadadaladada!, It is Good day to be not DED.

-------------------

Stand Name: King Crimson

Power - A

Speed - A

Precision - ?

Potential - ?

Durability - E

Range - E

Stand User: Kayden

Stand Origin User: Kono Diavolo Da!

Imagine King Crimson with a Sniper Rifle = A Range

-----------------

Kayden: Its Adventure Time!!

There's One problem with my Stand.

Kayden: I Can't Fly 😥

<--------------- To Be Continued

Which One is me.

Knight

Magician

Receptionist

Assassin

Adventurer Swordsman

Doppio