Chapter 24 Into The Depth

Time: 4:01 PM

Location: Ocean Floor, 80 Feet Deep

Its Very Dark Under The Ocean. even my night vision can't help because of the water fog.

King Crimson: just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming, what to we do just swim swim..

I Don't Even Know what lies beyond the depth, Activating Intelligent HUD. I Can't Talk Normally on underwater but only stand is.

Kayden: 'If I see a Mermaid, Im Blowing myself up and go back to my home -_-, especially Unicorns, lets just say im imagining a Killer Mermaid with monstrous mouth, im fine with that creature so i can kill it instead of a mermaid that act like human life'

Continue Swimming at the speed of 22 km/h. 

5 Minutes Later

Still continue swimming, Nothing bad happened, Nothing Detected on my Intelligent HUD.

The Hint of the Underwater Cave was a Dead Corpse of a Kraken Nearby.

I Stop Swimming and Activate The WorldWide GPS Map, I was going on the right track but its very long.

My Take Half an Hour if i Swim Fast. I Don't wanna run into something Big. Some Of my Sci Fi Weapons Cannot Fire Underwater, so I Only Rely on the Cresent Rose.

Reached to 110 Feet Deep

A Sea Monster I Encountered. wasnt that big but a size of a largest great white shark in history. nothing scares me. an brown eel form with one eye, has Razor Skin, sharp black teeth and has a Light on its Mouth.

Kayden: 'I Wonder How These Bullets Travel on water'

The Creature Moves Fast and charge towards me, I Aim at it and shoot with a cresent rose. Clean Kill.

Kayden: 'wait, does the gunshot was very loud on the ocean depth on few miles away that can attract something?, this is bad.'🙄

Moving to Faster Pace. Increasing swimming speed up to 93 km/h. head towards the destination.

As I Pass By on a Large Circle Rock, It Has grey eyes.

I Quickly Turn around because I Foreseen the Future that i was about to get attacked in 10 seconds and it happened, I dodge it quickly then slice the sea creature's head. Its a Form of anglerfish, it has no teeth but very Large Mouth.

it runs away instead trying to attack me.

Kayden: 'jeez, what a coward'

Switch Form of a Cresent Rose to Gun Form and continue the ocean depth.

Do you think the Ocean weight can crush me as i Go even Deeper?

40 Minutes Later

When I Found This Place, It was Beautiful. its like your in the Ocean Dream Full of cute little harmless creatures. some of them are dope. some others have glowing parts which i don't understand whats for. I Have No Time to play with these but ill take a picture for about 2 minutes using GPhone, Better Show this to Fay when i came back to the surface.

Kayden: 'King Crimson'

(Time Skip)

Reached to 180 Feet Deep

I found The Large Tentacle Corpse Because The Water Fog is less dense, i can see it clearly.

King Crimson: This is it. I Found it.

The Corpse of The Kraken that I Killed it in few days ago.

Some Parts Of The Kraken was missing, probably some pirates or someone must have taken it somewhere. but that all i need to know. now Is to Find The Unknown Sea Cave.

I Search Around and i found the cave.

Kayden: 'great'

I Swim Down and went inside the Cave. just like your inside the cave but underwater. I Wonder how long this cave is. or even some kind of Labyrinth.

Still have NVG Mode on, The Intelligent HUD was Disabled, Kinda Ruin my experience traveling such place.

Decrease my swimming speed to 22 km/h.

Kayden: 'well, time for exploring' 

As I Traveling inside the cave, This time i found some artifact walls around here, looks like the records of the ancient History about the Demon Lord and the Hero. but thats not it. all the history of the world. Then I Spotted The Golden Button on the Picture of the Hero's Sword Excalibur. it shines that reflects my eyes.

I Constantly Staring at that button for so long for about 5 minutes straight.

I Raise My eyebrow and scratch my chin, thinking about the Golden Button. 

Kayden: 'Should I Press it? or no'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kayden: 'IMMA GONNA DO IT!'

*Boop* 

I Extend My arms with King Crimson Stand and Press The Button.

This place got shaken, the door close behind me and also something shit is going to happened.

Kayden: 'oh carp...'

<---------------- To Be Continued