Chapter 11 Goblins

Time: 10:04 AM

Location: Abandoned House

Its 10 AM, Were Done Eating Breakfast, its classic ways by eating Eggs. Me and Rad heading to the bedroom to start to get changed our dress, however i just predict in 10 seconds that something bad is going to happened If me and Rad Together Open the door.

Kayden: umm..

Rad: whats wrong?

Kayden: ah its nothing, i gotta drink some water!, man im easily get thirsty.

I Head Downstairs and grab spawn a 110 mL Plastic Water Bottle.

As i Open and Drink it i heard screams over at the bedroom.

Teressa: Rad Your Pervert!!

Akia: Get out of here Idiot!!

*Bonk 2x*

I Never Thought These 2 Girls start changing on a bedroom, However The Door doesn't have a lock so Rad Enter carelessly. too bad for him he cannot predict whats going to happened.

After Drinking it all and Delete The Plastic Bottle as Rad Keep Rolling on the stairs and crash landed as Rad Sees my Foot. he got 3 bump stacks on his head with both black eyes.

Rad: how.. did. you know... *grunt* they were there...

Kayden: ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

Rad: Don't Play Dumb Kayden. you saved me from a mimic last time which means you have your secret ability doesn't it?

Kayden: hmm Probably.

(Time Skip)

Celestia is Still Having a Hard Time Finding Her Own Party Inside the Adventurer Guild, Until Few Hours as she sits in a chair over boredom She Found 3 Girls who look like Experts Standing on front of her and they Talk to Celestia.

???: Hey you, There with a Silver Hair.

Celestia: me?

???: Thats Right, You! I Heard your a Multiclass and fought The Crimson Guardians right?

Celestia: Yes..

Azura: Too bad you lost fight, but your quite a bit good. My name is Azura.

Azura, She has a Navy Blue Hair Color and a Thicc Chest Size. She's a Swordsman and Rank C, Holds a Iron Swords with Design of a Dragon Head Parts

Elysia: Im Elysia.

Elysia The Mage with a good slender body and also Rank C. With Orange Hair, Holds a Staff with a Spiral Red Color Sphere.

Sylvia: And Im Sylvia

Sylvia,She has Flat Chest with a Secondary Defensive Knife on her Pocket. She's a Mage too, In fact she's a Chantless, so she can use magic instantly without a chant.

Elysia Magic Attribute is Water and Light

Sylvia's Magic Attribute is Earth, Wind and fire.

Azura: Im Inviting you to our Party, The Golden Heart,I like You Because Your a Multiclass, quite a great experience of our party like this, what do you say?

Azura is waiting for Celestia's handshake, Her Eyes Stars with Glitter effect as she smiles and gave Azura for a Handshake.

Celestia: Im Celestia!, Thank your for Inviting me to Your Party

(Time Skip)

Rad: here we are.

Location: Near Goblin Caves