Chapter 26 Excalibur?

Time: 8:43 AM

Location: Secret Home

Status: Normal, Low Energy

I Woke up in the bed, On My First Day on Training my little Fay how to shoot the gun isn't much easy as it should be.

ITS SIMPLE!

JUST POINT, AIM AND SHOOT!

My Thought about Fay is about her IQ level. Probably Between 70 to 60? Im not sure about her iq level just yet.

Glad I Escape the shot of the Helios bullets by Erase Time. Deflecting it could be a huge problem on my hand or my stand as well.

I Stand up, head to the living room, Eat breakfast with Fay. Taking a shower. Take a Toothbrush, after that i put the water in my mouth and spit.

Kayden: Noice!

change my dress to adventurer.

But FIRST! I Spawn a Can Pepsi and Drink it before going back to adventuring.

Kayden: *Slurp Drink Intensify with Red Eye Glow* <------------ Demo mesa Reference

Fuel Energy 100%

(Time Skip)

Time: 10:01 AM

During Our Quest is to investigate The Mysterious Fallen Object somewhere on each unknown caves. however we don't know what monsters lies ahead of this places and its attracting something because of that thing. until we Encounter Golden Heart face to face.

Rad: Celes?

Celestia: The Crimson Guardians? what are you doing here?

Rad: I Will ask you the same thing. what are you doing here.

Sylvia,Akia: Were here to investigate a Mystery Fallen Object.

Kayden: What?!, woah woah woah, we got both same quest as we do?

Celestia: yeah.

Azura: sounds coincidence.. aren't you cute? you look like my little brother.

Kayden: (¬_¬ ')

Azura Smiled at me and she wants a hug me like a big sister who wants to hug his own little brother.

Azura: let me hug you!

Kayden: No!

I Hide Behind Rad.

Scanning Thot Level on Azura - Medium

Azura became sad.

Azura: aw..

Kayden: :P

Elysia: So what do we do now?

Rad: Continue this investigation with Golden Heart. If we get rewards we split em up 50/50. sounds good?

Celestia: sounds right to me. I agree.

Rad: lets move out everyone!

We Team Up with Golden Heart in this investigation.

For Now Each monster we encounter was simple to beat, except the Wyverns.

3 Of Them and knows how to defend itself.

Azura got knocked away along with Celestia.

Teressa,Sylvia and Elysia's Magic can't hit them because they keep flying away out of range.

Kayden: *Jeers* Welcome to the "Be Lose" Once again fest. ̄へ ̄

Rad: Akia, Kayden!

Akia: okay! Shadow Blink!