Chapter 36 King's Name

Time: 7:44 AM

Location: Horse Carriage

Everyone Just Laugh at me because I Just Screamed the moment I Woke up right next to Celestia's chest.

Zak: That Face! I Never Seen you scream when you woke up next to Celestia.

Akia: Thats a Childish points for falling asleep when your bored.

Azura: Next time you wanna sleep, go to my lap, kay?.

Azura Wink at me.

Kayden:

10 Minutes later

10 Minutes later

I Try not to fall asleep again next with those girls again.

Minutes pass, i can see the view of the castle. its kinda big and tons of town nearby. We got pass through the guards gate easily because of this princess. She Need to talk to her Father because the Demon Lord was resurrected and she's with the Hero and his team.

We Stopped by on the Entrance, Only Rad and Celestia will talk to the King.

When These 2 Finally enter at the Throne in the Presence of The King.

I Spied on them.

ID Name: King Robyn

I Only Came Here to identify the King's Name, The Way I Peek is Using TF2 High Five Taunt for Thirdperson on the Window. 

Kayden: This is not a Trick.

Rad Kneel on front of the King while Holding a Excalibur.

Celestia: Rad, there's no need for that.

Rad: oh.

Rad Stands up Normally.

King Robyn Checked the Sword by looking at it, then he raise his eyebrow and asked Celestia for his name.

Robyn: Who's Is This Young Man here. and that sword your holding- I Can't be!

Rad: Yes, This is a Hero's Sword, Excalibur.

Robyn: So that means, your a Hero. I See, No Wonder my Daughter is so close to you.

Rad: huh?

Celestia: I Will Marry This Hero after Defeating The Demon Lord.

Kayden: 'I Knew This Would Happened...'

Im Still Here doing High Five Taunt for Third Person.

Rad: huh?!?!?

Too Sudden for Rad, He Became a Fiance for Celestia for now as she link her arms around Rad.

Robyn: Congratulations, My Daughter, If The Hero was here that means The Demon Lord was resurrected.

Celestia: you knew about this?

Robyn: I've been receiving reports about monster attacks around the continent, it spreads like a wildfire. This World is endanger if this keeps happening for too long. Rad, I Think you gonna need a new adventurer equipment.

(Time Skip)

I'm clearly traveling town by myself, searching for Fried Chicken in another world style. but i encounter these 2 large bust women wears common dress, mid 20's and they just surround me.

Kayden: 'Thots Detected,2 Tangos, Self Defense Mode Activated 100%'

Only if they engage hostility.

Random Woman 1: hey you there, are you lost little boy?

Random Woman 2: Don't worry, my sisters will take care of you.

Kayden: *Shout like a Young Boy with innocent eyes* Somebody Help me! These 2 Woman doing something bad to me!

10 Knights Came quickly, They Saw 2 Women that surround me, they run away and the Knights Change these 2 women

Kayden:

Now, Back to my search for the Fried Chicken in another world style, I Was Wondering how would i react for that taste

10 Minutes Later, I Found a Restaurant that can buy Fried Chicken for 100 Silver coins.

Kayden: *Blue Right Eye Glow* yes!

Im Taking The Delicious Leg Part.

They Said The Fried Chicken was the last part, I Should Hurry and Order it quickly.

Kayden: I-

Zak appeared out of nowhere and order the fried chicken on front.

Kayden: ah f*beep*k, I Can't Believe you've done this. ಠ_ಠ

<----------- To be Continued

------------------

Why We all Fear Mio Honda