Chapter 57 Arrested And Execution

Time: 6:59 AM
Location: Abandoned Pirate Ship
Status: Normal, Awake

I Open The GPS Map, still far away from Alfenheim.

Kayden: *Sigh* This is gonna be a long way.

I Drink Pepsi for morning wake up energy. The Sun was rising slowly. Perfect for morning breakfast, I Blow all the Corpse, leaving no evidence, just only an abandoned Pirate Ship, I place 2 Breakfast foods made by me, the ol Cornef Beef with Egg and Rice and 2 Hot Choco drink. I Love Those foods Sometimes in the Morning. I Sit on the chair watching the sunrise while the boat was on auto-pilot.

I Heard Footsteps from the left, It's Akia and Benedict smell these foods.

Kayden: Good Morning both of you, your just in time, breakfast is ready.

Benedict: mmmmm~ What's that?

Akia: It smell's good, it makes me even hungrier.

Kayden: There's seats for both of you.

Killer Queen assist placing 2 Chairs on the table and returns to my body and fades.

Akia: Wait. Where you suppose to take control the ship by steering it?

Kayden: everything is okay, it's auto-pilot.

Akia: Auto-Pilot?

Kayden: You Wouldn't get it, do you? c'mon your food is getting cold.

(King Crimson)

Time: 10:24 AM

Akia: hey look, Land.

Kayden: Hmm?

There's Land, kinda big and also a mountain, Almost Big as Mount Everest.

Kayden: That's a big mountain.. You Know this place?

Akia: No, I've never been this far.

Benedict Keep stares at the mountain with amazement.

Akia: Hey, Why won't you create some stuff that travels fast instantly to Alfenheim.

Benedict: wait, Can he Do that?

Kayden: I Can't.. I Don't wanna miss out something on this world, because I'm here for only one thing, just to pick up Important things..

Akia: Is that why your here?

Kayden: Yes, But, when I Met Benedict, I Can't just leave him out here by himself, so i will accompany him back to so called "Alfenheim". by the way.. what happened to our party when i left in this world.

Akia: um.. when you left this world, we disban our party and separate for 6 Years. I Started Solo Adventure 3 Years ago around the world, Back on City of Dalelry, I Met Teressa, She's a Teacher on Mage school.

Kayden: ho? Seriously?

Akia: Yeah, she's smart and seriously dangerous with magic.

Kayden: Egh, I Feel Like It's gotta be a hard challenge battle against her. How about Zak?

Akia: No clue. Never seen him long ago.

Kayden: 9 years ago huh? I Feel Like Zak already has his own harem now, I Mostly remember it since i First met him... He Will regret his life if he discovers Polygyny is Illegal. And The Rest?

Akia: same.

Kayden: -_-

The Ship hit on the sand and the ship stopped.

Kayden: Well, Let's go.

Akia Jump First, Killer Queen Carry Little Benedict and Hop along together, once we land, Killer Queen Place Benedict on the ground and returns to my body.