Chapter 41 Memory Witch

Team Fabulous 2 was Reanimated?!

---------------

Time: 4:02 AM

Location: Celestia's Kingdom

Status: Awake, Near Death

50 - Health

I Got Off my Blanket because i was in the Pillow, Egg Form, I Think it was Choking me or something but i got off this thing off, I Sit on the Bed and The Nano Shot Appeared in my hand and Stab my Arm to Regenerate HP, Then I Fall Asleep again.

4 Hours Later

Time: 8:02 AM

Status: Asleep, Normal

200 - Health

Kayden: zzzzzzzz....

I Feel More Comfort than even, I Roll to the left and someone just hugged me, Just Like My Sister Hugging me when im asleep. as I Open My Eyes. It was Very Real.

There's a Girl on my Bed, Hugging me very close to 0.3 Meters to Akia's Face.

Akia: *Blush While Staring at me*

Kayden: (⊙x⊙;)

Akia: wha-

Kayden: Im Outta Here..

I Stand Up, Face to The Window and Jump Out.

(Time Skip)

We Move Out on 10 AM, Heading Straight to the Elven Kingdom Using Griffons, I Hid Fay on My Pocket since She can't stay on the castle for too long without me.

It May Take like 3 Hours to Arrive, Until The Harsh Weather Surround us, we have no choice but to go Through.

Thunders, Lightnings,Rains, Powerful Winds giving us a Hard time to Hold on.

Rad: We Need to Find The Horizon!

Zak: I Can't Find The Horizon!!

Azura: Shit, We got no choice but to go Through.

Celestia: Please Everyone, Hold on!

Kayden: I Think im gonna get sick.

*Loud Thunder Sound Effect*

Kayden: *Whisper* Fay, Hold on to me.

Fay: kyu...

She's Afraid of the Storm.

Elysia: Cyclone incoming!

The Cyclone was Big.

Kayden: Thats not a Cyclone, THATS A TORNADO!!

The Cyclone Change Direction and Head Towards Us.

Rad: This is bad, If This Thing get close we get sucked in and Knock us Off Course!

Its Like Im Inside Bermuda Triangle.

Our Griffons Fly away from the Tornado to get safe distance. One Small Stone came Out of Nowhere and Hit The Griffon's Eye. My Pilot is Zak, hes the first seat, im the second and Akia is the last.

Our Griffon Lost Control Of Flying.

Zak: what?!, My Griffon!

Kayden: 'oh no, If this keeps up, Akia and Zak will not survive but only me.., Got No Choice, but i have to do it, Its now or Never..'

I Grab Akia and Zak and Toss Zak to Rad's Ride, right behind him, Akia Landed behind Elysia, She's Small and manage to fit for them.

Griffon's Capacity are only 3 to 4 People.