Chapter 15 Infiltrate Begins

5:14 PM

Akia Woke Up in the bed without even knowing why she was in the bed covered with Blanket.

She Smell something which she didn't recognize it, as she look over the table there's a Glass Of Water and a Bread With Peanut Butter Flavor

Akia: whats this...

She Grab the Bread and Ate it, She Smiled and Enjoy The Taste of the peanut butter for the first time.

Akia: The Taste, Was Delicious, This Is The First Time I can feel the taste of it..

Then She Gobble Them up, Theres few Peanut Butter Breads left here.

----------------------------------

Location: Fiends of Might HQ

After I Market Garden The Guard I Quickly Disguise as a Guard and Delete The Dead Corpse.

I Look around The Places and Theres More Bandit Guards.

The Infiltration Begins

I Climb Down the Ladder and Ignore People Passing by, I don't underestimate These guys unless they are stupid enough to fight me head-on.

Theres an Entrance Door with 2 guards, i guess i can pass through the door, hope nothing goes wrong.

As I Stand at the door they looked at me then they look away, i open the door as a disguise guard, nothing bad happens for now.

I Continue walking and i found a Poster of Targets, i stop walking and look over any kinds of posters, Theres alot of them, some signs are captured, Killed, Escape and Target Marked. Akia was The highest top price target, there are some 2 Escaped name Theda and Theia.

Kayden: 'I See, So Thats why, These Girls Managed to escape and saw a poster of akia, they constantly watching or hiding anywhere and they saw akia and us as well in The Adventurer guild, oh crap better get moving or they will find out that akia was safe'

First Priority - Find The Boss Location

Second Priority - Never Get Caught

Continue walking, Just Me a Random Guard Passing by.

I Found a Wooden Door. As I Open it, There Flies everywhere and a 5 simple Toilets.

Kayden: 'woah shit, glad im wearing a mask or else i might vomit'

I Close the door and 4 people pass out by that stench, they don't know how to make a toilet clean.

For Now i Enter a Steel Door, looks like another more places to go until i stumble upon by this guard person.

Random Guard: what are you doing here. this place is for high rank ups. get lost newbie.

I Made a loud sign sound and go back and trying to find a new way.

Random Guard: heh thats what i thought, asshole. 

He Look away and close a door on me.

Kayden: *Insert Red Eye Glow* nani??

I Kick The Door and force open

Random Guard: what?!

I Run Straight and Facestab him with a Knife and instantly remove disguise.

Screw The Disguise im killing them all.

Random Assassin: Enemy Attack!!

Enemy Incoming towards me.

Equip Dual Desert Deagle with Infinite Ammo + Intelligent HUD and Activate Aimbot and marked all targets.

Some Enemies have Daggers, Throwing Spears, bows,arrows and swords.