Chapter 66 Oflya

Time: 4:02 PM
Location: Deep Forest
Status: Normal

Noelle Arrives at the right time, While BLU and RED Discussing about to rescue the Students. Noelle came next to RED,

BLU: Oh, Noelle, If your finally here that means you have some good information that i gave you some books, huh.

Noelle: um.. 

Noelle Explains about This world was the same about 3 Thousand Years Ago from now.

BLU: I see, Akia really recognize so easily about the book of heroes.

RED: You know this entire world?

BLU: hmmm...  its probably big which I Haven't travel the entire continent, so no :v

Noelle: Its says All hero images, names, history are shown except The 5th Member.

RED: I see, was anything special about this book?

BLU: Nope, Only thing comes in my mind is the same world i've visited it 3 times, Time moves really fast here, that explains 3 thousand years ago for like 2 years i guess, hehe, Also The 5th Member of the Hero was me, There's nothing special about those anyway, alright, Lets get Back to "The Point"!

Noelle Nodded

BLU: I still have no idea where my students are, but i do have some clues which im looking at right now.

BLU was Starring at Bunch of Footprints and some large line traces and horse tracks. RED also spot footprints.

BLU: Judging by the tracks it was probably few minutes ago, any ideas where it leads?

RED: You don't have the world map

BLU: Its True I don't have the world map and i know someone who has it, Give me few seconds.

BLU Brought a Wrench "Eureka Effect" and place a teleporter Exit on the ground. it automatically become level 3, As he Raise it up high on the wrench, Thunder sound hit BLU and disappeared into thin air.

BLU Return to The Previous place and took the hidden serenitea pot. he step back to the teleporter and teleports back to the Empty Student's camp.

BLU: There we go.

BLU enters the Serenitea Pot. Rush in to Akia's room.

BLU Opened the door and found akia drinking water, she's wearing Training outfit.

BLU: Heyoo!

Akia: B-BLU?!

Akia stands up properly and wipe off her sweat using a towel, she's previously training martial arts.

Akia: Y-your back early?

BLU: Sorry for the scare but im gonna need your old map. Jesus her body is tempting the moment she wipe her own sweat with a towel.

 Jesus her body is tempting the moment she wipe her own sweat with a towel