Chapter 30 Fay's Little Bizarre Adventure

Picturing NPC Yang and This is what I See Up close.

----------------------

2 days later

Time: 8:00 AM

Location: Celestia's Home, Living Room

Why am i still here?

Just to suffer?

Every night, i can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers...

Celestia: Kayden! Bring me Tea, and 3 Pies.

When Celestia is angry, her personality become bossy. Like Weiss Schnee

Trust me, I've never seen her like that. She Must Developed the bossy attitude after the bathroom incident.

Kayden: ugh..coming right up... T.T <-------- Wearing Maid Dress as Punishment

Heading to the kitchen.

I never Expect we could stay here for 1 week. 

Why Did I Accept this?, I Should Be Home By now, Fay is alone!, I haven't fed her in few days ahead. i forgot to clean the sink that there's gonna be an army of pest roach in a matter of days.

This Place is Tight Secure, Akia Won't let me go outside, Teressa set every doors and windows with magic alarm if I tried to escape.

Even after the incident they still won't let me go. 

Why Do I Deserve this?

Kayden: 'I just wanna go home...'

Meanwhile

Location: Secret Home

Fay is Complete alone with Offline Robots and security system. She Notice Kayden hasn't return for few days. She was sad and decided to leave this place and find Kayden herself by going through the vents, complete prepared with her small backpack and a Helios Gun. left,left,right,right and up, she manage to get outside by traveling through vents. 

Fay: *Stomach Growl* kyu... >︿<

Fay was now hungry and she needs food, good thing she does not eat KFC everyday since it could be a bad health for her except me. In The Forest she found a Orange on one Tree but its not enough for her. she grab the orange, by using her telekinesis magic, she rip the orange skin and open her backpack and grab a small size water jug, she squeeze the orange, lots of orange liquid stuff and place it on her water jug as orange juice. i Teach her that way for her survival when im not around. she open her water jug and drink the orange juice, complete refresh her energy. until she heard bush rustling and a wild monster appeared. Its a Brown Rabbit with One long Horn.

Looks Daisy from DOOM But Not Actual Daisy.

Daisy Never Had a Long Horn. 

Threat Level: G

Fay Backs up, she place her Water Jug on her backpack and pulls out her Helios, filled with confidence and courage to fight.

---------

Fay Remember back there on her training grounds, she saw me fight by Shooting Simple targets and moving targets, also captured low level monsters.

Kayden: Remember Fay, The Gun is Mightier Than a Sword!

---------

Fay is ready to fight against the Horned Rabbit.

Fay Flies up on 10 meters high and points the Horned rabbit, The Horned Rabbit was too fast as it keeps hopping around and jumps over trees to reach Fay. Fay Dodged it quickly away from the Horned Rabbit's Range, She's having a hard time aiming at it because its way too fast, Its has good at agility. Fay won't give up until she made a right timing. When Fay notice about her own skills, she have to wait for the right time to use it. Fay landed on the ground and the Horned Rabbit sees its way to attack. as The Horned Rabbit is going to strike Straight through, Fay Quickly use her Telekinesis Magic and lift the Rabbit by using one hand.