Chapter 38 Siege

Time: 10:11 AM

Location: Celestia's Kingdom

Status: Normal

Current Stand: King Crimson

Im at my own room by myself with Fay, She always stays with me on my pocket sometimes. few of my friends are still training except Rad. 

He Might Be Visiting His Big Brother on that Capital from where he lives, he must be proud of him as a part of a family by now.

For Now, One More Day and we will move out to raid the Demon Lord's Castle. I Can't wait for the real battle begins between Rad and That Jackass.

Kayden: *Yawn,Stand Arms Appeared and Fix My Hair and rub my eyes* what a day...

I was Wearing Normal Pajamas, I walk slower heading towards the changing room, I grab my Adventurer Dress, King Crimson Appeared and Change My Dress in about 3 Seconds and done.

There Not Much I Can do but waiting and Training here. 

(Time Skip)

Time: 7:34 PM

*Loud Bell Ring 5X*

Knight Guard: Monster attack!

The Knights Alarmed Everyone in this Town, Women and Children stayed on their homes Close all the doors.

Kayden: 'Boredom has ended, now for the fun part begins, WAR!!' *Whisper*oh fay, stay here ok. make sure no one ever sees you in my room.

Fay: Kyu.

I Headed Down to the armory because i need to meet up with my friends before battle.

Kayden: Is everyone here.

Everyone Just Thumbs Up and ready to fight fully armed.

Kayden: :|, so whats the plan, leader?

Rad: Me and Celestia fight on the frontlines, Sylvia,Teressa and Elysia will support us with magic, You and Akia, Kill any monsters that gets inside of town.

Kayden: Alrighty then!

(Time Skip)

*Play Any Doom Eternal Music*

New Weapon Acquired - Arm WristBlade

Me and Akia where in Separate Town Block, Defending this place while Rad and The rest of his team on the frontlines fighting along with the knights against the demon army in estimate of 20,000.

Kayden: You are all Weak!, You are all Bleeders!

Slicing 3 and 4 Demons with my Magic Daggers in a Blink of an eye, The Element is Light and Water, Super effective against Demons.

More Fewer Demons Ahead, 20 Of Them, some of them are classic monsters.

Kayden: *Red Eye Glow Intensifies*

I Jump at Them Quickly and land on their heads and Stab right into their thick skull and Kill it.

19 Left

Kayden: oooo, Your Skull so soft, your making this easy!

Then I Leap and dodge the slice attack from the monster and dodge another spike projectile, then slide under and cut their legs and jump on their heads again and stab it again.

18 Left and They Tried to Swarmed me Over but I Place a Cryo Grenade on the Ground and Jump High Then The Cryo Grenade Explode Turning Them all Into an Ice and Smash Each every one of them, wiping 18 of them.