GetAway

Emily POV
Today was my final shoot for my YouTube channel and then off to sunny Ibiza with my girls. Right now I'm in London with the girls finishing some content up before jetting off to the airport. I loved my job, but it was hard keeping up with it all the time. 'Guys I hope you like and subscribe and I will be off for a week as I'm jetting to a sunny destination byeeee guys' and cut.
" Right come on, we have 3 hours till we board" khloe said. Khloe was a control freak when it came to times but I wouldn't change her.
" The bags are all in the car, let's go" Harriet said. Harriet wasn't just my friend but my manager. Harriet and I grew up together and have known her since primary school. We then met Khloe, Raya and Mollie at secondary school. I need guidance sometimes and I thought what's not a better person that my BESTIE.
" Okay, it is now 4pm, we shall get there 9pm, dump the bags get ready and out! cheers my darling" Mollie shouted getting Prosecco out. We all laughed as Mollie is the crazy one out of us all. We arrived at the airport and checked in at a VIP lounge. " Thank you to Emily on being famous to be in VIP" raya teased.
" So as I am famous guys, I have booked us at a booth at the beach club with Wayne Linker tomorrow, so thank me later, har I know you like the older men" I laughed.
"Fuck off" she flipped me off.
Time went and we was on the plane, might I add we've had a few bevvies.
" Har I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me" I spoke. " stop being a soppy bitch, I could say the same, look at us now from when we was young, we have some memories, I love you".
"Love you too".
We got of the plane and had a mini bus to our villa. " fucking hell em look at this place" mollie said. " we don't get to do this often and I wanted to make it cool" I laughed. " WERE GONNA GET FUCKED! Get ready bitches" raya shouted.
We was all ready already tipsy and hit the clubs and bars. I wore a little red dress that showed my curves. We got in the first club and the music was blaring and the shots was coming in nicely.