Holiday part 5

Emily POV
We headed into a very booshy cocktail bar that was recommended by the staff at the hotel. We ordered some cocktails which came in jugs. Khloe and mollie ordered some Sambucca shots for us girls. " I can't girls I was fucked after the shots"I laughed. " have one then that's it" mollie persuaded me. " fine" I laughed downing my shot. I looked over at mollie and harriet talking and it looked pretty heated.
I ignored them and and went to dance with Paige and raya. " hey a pole" raya shouted. Raya now was pole dancing infront of everyone. That's my girl. I went up and joined her " go Emily, go Emily" the girls were shouting. I was making it sexy as possible and through the crowd I'd seen him! " what the fuck" I said. The girls turned around seeing the boys. " go Emily" Ethan shouted. Typical Ethan.
"I need a shot". Khloe had given me a shot and Harriet came to me. " did you know" I asked. " em I didn't, I just found out by mollie". " I'm not going to argue with her". I decided to put my head up and get on with it. I had taken raya hand and went dancing. Tez Paige and khloe followed. A tray of drinks had been given to us from the sidemen themselves. " I'll take it thank you very much" I grabbed it. I downed all 7 shots, it'll be a mistake later, but I needed it.
I was having too much fun which felt like I was on my own. Until I felt hands touching my body I leaned my head into the person turning myself and met strangers eyes. " sorry" I spoke trying to get away, his grip was getting tighter. " please I dont wanna dance with you" I spoke. " off her now" I heard Aaron shout. Aaron got me out of the situation and tyron took me outside. " what's happened" Harry and josh came running up to us. " a man wouldn't take no, it's dealt with" Tyron. " I wanna go back, I've had too much to drink" I told tyron. He nodded, he told Aaron to stay with the girls. " em let me come back with you" Harry asked. " you've done enough" I told him. " please" he begged.
I didn't care anymore, Harry was in the back of the taxi with me, I knew the girls were safe with Aaron and freezy and the rest of the boys joined the girls. We got back into the villa and I sat down outside by the pool taken my shoes off. " why are you here" I asked. " i was shooting a video, I had no idea you was here em, until freezy and jj mention something about mollie" he told me. " Typical mollie always thinking of number one". " I really am sorry" he spoke. " I miss you em" he told me. I missed him a lot.