Meeting the family

Emily POV
I had wore a casual black dress to dinner outings with Harry and his family. They ordered some Prosecco for the table while started had arrived. " so Emily, Rosie was telling me about your YouTube channel and your music, your a great singer love" she commented. " thank you so much, it's going great, I have some stuff lined up which I'm really excited about". " please tell me" Rosie gasped. I laughed " I'm afraid it's too secrect".
" I bet Harry knows, I can get it out of him" josh laughed. " nah I don't even know myself". Harry knew about KSI and Annemarie, but before boarding the plane Harriet had told me she got me a big deal with thee little mix themselves, i want to keep that on the low low for now, I don't want Harry to tell the boys.
We finished up the amazing dinner with his parents and we went back to the house for some more drinks and chatter. " so guess who id seen the other day.... Katie" his mother spoke. I had read about Katie the EX. The ex that broke Harry, I could see Harry rolling his eyes at his mother words. " honestly why mention her" he spoke. " babe I'm just saying" she told him. " Mum that is well awkward you don't do that" Rosie spoke grabbing my hand and taken me outside in the garden. " I'm sorry about her, she doesn't mean anything, she likes you already" she told me. " it's okay, she was sort of Harry life and I have to except that" I gulped.
We sat outside talking and laugh and Rosie trying to get me to tell her more about my upcoming plans. " you ready for bed em" Harry asked. " yeah okay, Rosie so nice to chat like this with, thank you and good night" I hugged her. We got to Harry room and he seemed his awkward. " what's up" I asked. " I just hate when my mother does that, mentions her, she doesn't mean it. My mother doesn't realise Katie was the one who broke my heart not other way around. It's been 2 years since the breakup and now I got you" he reassure me. " Harry I'm not bothered about what you mother had to say, yeah it was a bit crappy but she was part of your life, your first love and now I'm your last" I kissed him. " mmm you sure are". " to us". " to us" he picked me up placing me on the bed kissing every inch of my body. I love this man.