Day 7

Harry POV.
Me and the boys had been pretty busy after the boat trip. We had to film a couple of content while away. I haven't seen Emily or any of the girls since the boat. Haven't been able to get her off my mind, I have her number just been so busy filming I forgot.  We had a sidemen Sunday to film for, and just some other crazy stuff todo for Theo and freezy channels.
It was our final night here in Ibiza and it has been a blast meeting the girls and em again.
Since my ex 2 years ago, Emily has been the only girl I've wanted to do anything with.
I've been in dates but nothing, Emily was different. Most of the lads are in relationship and have tried to set me up with their friends but it's not the same. I like being on my own I have had time to reflect but it is lonely as much for a boy as it is for a girl.
Our final night consisted on a shit shirt night for a laugh. Me and the boys had some pre drinking games and I was probably fucked.
" come on en, let's go motherfuckers" vik said equally as drunk as me.
We jumped in the taxi heading to town. Few of the fans had spotted us taken pics with us. " alright guys we love you but we have to leave" Josh's shouted. Freya and talia was already in the club, hopefully ordering drinks. We got in and shots and all sort of drinks were there. " On behalf of me and Theo. We wanna say thank you boys for a lovely free holiday" freezy laughed.  Freya and talia got most of us dancing on the dance floor. Some girls happen to join and as tobi and vik didn't want them, they chucked the girls towards me and freezy to dance with.
" you have lovely eyes" the girls slurred.
" and you have lovely shoes" my drunk arse said, not wanting her attention
The boys wanted to go into another bar, and the 3 girls had followed us for fuck sake. As we got out the girl had just jumped me and starting necking on me. " love get off me" I pushed her gently. " screw you" she shouted. All the boys laughed " thank fuck" jj shouted.
We made our way to the bar and heard some girls shouting and downing her drinks
"Here's to the boys, who are TWATS" she shouted. It was Emily, who was she talking about. Harriet has gotten her down from the booth chair, as I seen Freya and talia going to talk to find out. " man your in trouble" Ethan laughed. " fuck up boy". I started to make my way over to the girls and Emily launched her self at me in a bad way. " she looks like a good fuck, you should go for her next". " what the fuck you on about". " so you didn't fuck and Chuck me, ignored me, and then go fucking neck on with that lass out there". Fuck.