Tonight's the night

Harry POV
" ahh lads she is fucking gorgeous" I said. " yeah I agree there mate" Ethan said. " oi hands off Harry saw her first" vik said. " can we not talk about her like that" tobi said. " I'll take mollie" freezy laughed. " nah serious though she's a beauty" I said. I couldn't stop thinking about Emily soon as I seen her in that red small bikini. Her red hair. Her green eyes she's a keeper and a tease. I got ready wearing black smart shorts and a white shirt to impress her tonight. The drinks was flowing and I was probably classed as pissed right now drinking all day.
" let's go girls are meeting us there" josh nodded.

EMILY POV
I wore my little silk green dress that compliments my eyes. Wearing no underwear is the key for this dress. Girls you know what I'm talking about.
" well Emily who are you trying to impress" raya said. " shut up you" I laughed. " freezy man he's so hot!" Mollie shouted. " come on taxi here if you wanna see the lovers" khloe laughed. " babe chill we're on time it's holiday, we can be late as fuck if we wanted" Harriet replied to her. We all laughed and jumped into the taxi that the boys ordered.
We arrived at the destination seeing vik and tobi waiting outside for us.
" girls looking lovely as ever" tobi kissed all of our cheeks. " and as handsome as ever to the both of you" khloe giggled. We got in and obviously heard the first people JJ " ayeeee ladies drinks are here come on". We got in and the music was blasting " hello everyone, tonight we are gonna get fucked with the most beautiful ladies cheers" Theo shouted. " guys Freya and talia coming in" Simon said. " omg no way, they're here, haven't seen them in ages" I said. " yeah they coming we told them we have a surprise to show them, it's you" josh said hugged me.
Freya and talia walked into the bar and we immediately had a catch up sipping drinks. " come dance" mollie and Harriet dragged me up. I got Freya and talia on their feet dancing and I made eye contact with Harry. He gave a smirk looking me up and down, making his way to the dance floor. " you know what, I can tell you haven't got any underwear on, what are you trying to do to me" he whispers. " nothing, you know this shirt compliments you, but I want it off tonight" teasing him while walking off to join the girls.

Harry POV
FUCK! This girl is a tease god help me.