Beach days;)

Emily POV
BEACH DAY! Last night was a messy one, but we came home early for an all dayer today. " emm will you curl my hair please" mollie shouted. " be there now in a minute". We was all getting ready and I picked out a red Bikini as I am a red head. I finished off curling mollie hair and got ready myself.
" okay guys grab your things the taxi is here" Khloe said. We got into the taxi and on our way to the beach club. As we arrived THEE Wayne lineker was there to show us our vip booth " girls girls girls looking fabulous as always, love to see you Emily" he hugged me. " thank you for this Wayne, lovely to see you". " ok okay girls, I got you a lovely booth up the stairs, pool up there the lot, and privacy. Ralph here will show you up and get you all the drinks you need, first round on me" Wayne shouted. " thanks wayne" we said .
  We followed Ralph up to the VIP lounge and there was a small group of boys which I couldn't make out at first until. " yo em it's ya boy JJ". The one and only KSI.
" ahh there he is how are you" I greeted him. " I'm fine I'm fine what you doing out ya". " am I not aloud time to myself with my girls". " feisty as ever, come join us all the lads are here".
" alright be over now".
" who was that beautiful creature" raya laughed. " that's ksi and his boys the sidemen they're great, met them once at a vidcom" I replied.
" let's join them" khloe said. Khloe mollie and I was the single ladies out of the group.  Ralph had fetched our drinks over to the boys booth. " hey em, so nice to see you" Simon hugged me. " hey nice to see you, guys this is Harriet, khloe, mollie and raya, girls this is jj, Simon, vik, Ethan, tobi, Harry, josh and cal and Theo".
"fucking hell that was a list and half" freezy laughed.
" nice to meet you ladies, let's take shots now" Theo shouted. We all grabbed a shot and it was gone in seconds. The girls got talking to the boys introducing them selves while I made myself a drink " hellooo you, long time no see how are things" Ethan kissed me on the cheek. " ya know busy busy but not as busy as you boys". " ya know us" Harry laughed. " when did you get here" Harry asked. " last night, here for a week". " us too, where you staying" Ethan asked. " in the villa like 15 mins from here". As we got chatting the music in the background disappeared and shouting through the microphone appeared "give it up we have some big people here tonight, We have the lovely EMILY!". " what the fuck" I said. JJ looked at me and laughed " sing em". ' I'm gonna kill you". A boy with a microphone came up handing it to me " welcome guys we also have another famous face KSI" i smirked. " game on" I laughed.