Last day

Harry POV
The boys and I had plans to take the girls on an adventure near the cabin. THEME PARK! We arrived at our destination and all the girls were siked. We went on a few rides and Emily was screaming every ride we went on. I just... I can't it's too soon, I can't say it. " harryyy I want to grab a duck" Emily moaned. " come on, yo lads I'm taken Emily on the ducks" I shouted at the group.
Emily was failing miserably on the grab a ducks. To make it more funny and worse and it started to rain and I mean raining hard. " I'm getting wet" she laughed. She knew what I was thinking straight away " Harold watch yourself". " I wasn't thinking of anything" I laughed. We reached to the group to go on a few more rides and get back to the cabin and dry up. I'd seen tobi and khloe chatting together. Tobi is a quiet soul and needs tender love and care.
We arrived back at the cabin to shower and dry off and Emily got in her very small pjs. Ethan and freezy had started a fire to warm us up on our last night. "Em I just had an email come through for working with Anne Marie". Emily squealed " omg this is amazing, thank you" she got up and hugged Harriet. " we'll done babe" I kissed Emily. " celebrate" mollie got a bottle of Prosecco we had fetched. " ok okay, I want to congratulate on my sweet, and love you all" I shouted. " specially you" I kissed Emily.

Emily POV
I was so pumped. This was major for me, I love YouTube but singing was amazing. Now doing them both on my channel was the best. Harry was such a sweet heart to me, I really have to tell him when we get back. It is his birthday next month, I will wait till then. " what you thinking about" Harriet asked. " I can't tell you, cause if I say it out loud I'm afraid". " okay, don't be afraid and don't wait too long".
It was our last night here at the cabin and me and Harriet would be going home with freezy and Harry as I was meeting with JJ to work on music with him.
" let's get fuckkkked" Theo shouted. Khloe was pouring everyone triples at this point of the night. " Ethan I can see your dick" Harriet shouted. Ethan was so drunk he started taken his clothes off cause he was hot and took too much off. " Emily close your eyes" Harry shouted. We all laughed and I could see Harriet staring. " Harriet shut your mouth, you'll catch flies" I joked. " like what you see" Ethan laughed.