Holiday part 4

Harry POV
Me and the lads were on a night out. Our task for the video was to get picture with someone being sick, picture of a group of people in fancy dress and some more. We headed into town and we had a little to drink. I saw a group of girls in neon looking colours that was our task bagged. I went to the girls and realised it was Emily. I turned to look at the boys and cal smirked. " what" I said. " I kinda knew they was here bog, mollie told me" he told me. " whatever man".
I turned around from him watching Emily have fun with her friends. I miss seeing her it's been 2 weeks and I'm already missing her. Just as we was about to walk away Emily had fallen into me. " Awh look at your cute little face, you look like someone" she told me. I knew she was fucked if she didn't recognise me. I took her and out her in a taxi with her bodyguards and strict instructions for them to look after her.
The next morning I woke up realising Emily is here at the same place. Should I leave her, should I talk to her. My gut is telling me I should give her more space. I can't, I fucking miss her! The rest of the boys was flying out today finishing the video up. Hopefully I'll get too see her!

Emily pov
Me and the girls had a beach day trying to paddle board. Which is not a good thing I don't have upper body strength. We had some picnic food which Jeff had made for us on the beach. " when we go back, I'll be moving back home" tez spoke. " what" harriet shouted. " me and Tom, broke up" she said. " Awh tez I'm so sorry" I hugged her. " I had to, we both knew it, it's for the best, yeah it hurts but we know we are hurting eachother more being together". " come stay with us" khloe offered meaning her and raya lives together. " yeah girls come with us" she said.
Tez started to cry " I just love you girls" she spoke.
We came from the beach and made our way to get ready for our night out. We had a theme tonight the flappers! I had a gold sparkly dress with lots of tassels and khloe was doing my makeup.