VidCom part 2

Emily POV
" hi em" he spoke. " em please listen, that girl kissed me! She Launched herself at me, I pushed her way". Silent. " please you have to believe me, I'm really not that type of man, trust me". " okay" I said. Turning back around and getting a sandwich and jelly. I walked to the table that was free and Harry followed behind. " how have you been" he asked. " I've been fine". " em I know this isn't the place to talk right now, can you meet me tonight there's a place called the ivy".
" I know".
" right yeah, I forgot your from here" he lightly laughed. So did I.
" okay then after all this how about I said 8". I nodded. " okay see you tonight". And he left.
I walked back out to my table with a guard and Harriet following behind me. "So right now, your booked in for photos". I nodded. Why am I being quiet with Har. I took some photos with my fans and it blew my mind how many people I have seen today.
It was the end of the day and I had told harrier about my plans with Harry tonight. " okay we'll do you need me for anything" she spoke. " no you have done enough go home, I don't wanna see you" I joked. " okay I love you". "Love you more".
I got ready wearing trousers and lace bodysuit. I walked over to the ivy, as my room wasn't far. Harry stood outside with some fans surrounding him. "Omg it's Emily, can I please have a picture" a fan spoke. " yeah of course you can". I smiled for the Camera for a few more of the fans. " shall we go in" he opened door to let me go in first.
We sat on the table and Harry had ordered a bottle of Prosecco. " Em I want us to go back to normal" he pleaded. " I do too, but I dunno if I can". " why". " because I'm fucked in the head after my ex, I have sex and my emotion gets the way of me I dunno if I can just have sex with you" I spoke. "Then don't just have sex with me, let's date if you want of course, because that's what I want". " really". " of course Emily, your the most stunning lass I know" he giggled. Harry can't take anything serious and I knew that. " okay then let's date" I blushed. " to us then" he raised his glass. " to us" I smiled.