HeartBreak

Emily POV
" Harry I don't want to hear it, honestly go fuck her, she wants it" I said getting out of the club, him following me. " honestly em, I don't know why your saying that". " fuck Harry, I saw you with that girl, I leave tomororw and it was great sex we had so thanks" I walked off up the hill I went having no idea where to go. Harry didn't follow me which I thought he would but he never. I went around the corner and rang Harriet " I'm just behind the club come get me" i cried.
I was crying mess right now, over what a boy! Why do I do this to myself. I want the sex I really do, but my emotions get to me. The girls had come to cradle me " why do I do it" I cried. " love honestly, I can't tell you that but no man deserves your tears" raya hugged me. " honestly girls, please go have fun I'm gonna get a taxi back to the villa I feel like shit" I got up brushing of the dust. " Awh come on em you can't do that" khloe said. " I can, please girls just wanna be on my own anyway". The girls waited for me while I got in the Taxi safely to the villa.
I got inmy room packing up my things ready for the morning. To find the robe Harry had given me. Why am I thinking of him, he didn't think of me clearly.

Harry POV
The girls had returned without Emily " where has she gone is she alright" I asked. " she's fine Harry no concern of yours" mollie answered. I had left the girls to go find the boys. " hey Harry were here" talia shouting across the street. " what happened man" Simon said. " ahh mate I dunno, she fucked off, saying she saw me with that girl and what not, but she kissed me lads" I told them. " we know we saw , did you tell her that" vik asked. " man I couldn't even talk to her, without her screaming". "Maybe I'll see her before we go tomororw". " ummm they're leaving tomorrow too, and our flight is early man" tobi said. FOR FUCK SAKE! I don't want to hurt any girl specially Emily. " lads let just go get a fucking drink" jj shouted. We followed jj and into another bar we went. FUCK IT! if she ain't going to let me explain then that's her doing. We're not even in a relationship and she's going bat crazy on me. Why am I a dick.