Harry going home

Harry POV
I was waiting patiently at the airport for Emily to arrive to surprise that she's coming with me. Harriet text she's in the airport. I turned around to see them both standing there. " Harry how come your still here" she asked. " because, your coming with me". " what" she gasped. " thank you for getting me a ticket to go home. But I want you to come home with me, meet my family, so Harriet helped me". She turned around to see Harriet smiling " you said it was work" Emily shouted. " I know but i couldn't resist Harry little face" we all laughed.
Me and Emily boated the plane together ready to meet the family.

Emily POV
I was absolutely shitting myself! Meeting Harry parents was a big deal for me. Harry had mentioned his family to me a lot and I know he adores them all. When we arrived we got a taxi back to his house. Harry grabbed my suitcase as we arrived to his house, we stepped in and Harry shouted " surprise". I let out a little giggle and Harry family immediately starting jumping in him. " Harry who is the beautiful girl". " mum this is Emily my girlfriend". Harry introduced me.
Everyone gave me hugs and introduced their selves to me. His dad took up our bags to Harry room while they made tea for us. "How you been son" his dad asked harry. " yeah I'm alright, busy with the lads and stuff. Me and Emily been away few times so it's been good" Harry replied. " so how did you meet then" his brother asked. " we'll I was on holidays with the boys for shooting and met Emily there". " that's cute, em can I say I am a. Huge fan of you" his sister told me. " thankyou" I blushed.
Me and Harry decided to go and unpack and have a rest. Harry parents decided to go out for dinner tonight. " I'm so nervous" I laughed. " you've done the worst part you met them" he hugged me. I signed. " okay how about I relax you a little about tonight" he said. He was looking in the suitcase finding something when he pulled out the bullet toy. " Harry I can't, I'm with your parents and your siblings" I laughed. " come on it'll be fun it's not loud, it'll turn you on and make me very hard" he moaned. I stepped closer to hun feeling his now appeared bulge in his shorts. " babe don't start" he demanded. " you love it" I giggled.