Harry bedroom

Emily POV
Me and the girls was having a blast with the boys. Mollie was dancing with freezy, khloe dancing with Tobi it was such a good night. I sat down in the booth drinking my gin and lemonade reflecting on my life. Deep In my thoughts that I need to do this more often. YouTube and singing is my life and I wouldn't be here without my fans, but I don't have time for myself. I need to think about me for a-" your deep in thoughts there miss Emily" Harry interrupted me.
" maybe I am" feeling flushed downing my gin.
" what you thinking about".
" life, how I need to do more things other than singing and YouTube".
" I get that, but your here now don't think about that stuff right now".
" what should I be thinking about" I teased.
" well I could give you a few ideas, means your not wearing underwear my mind is racing with loads" his hand was in my inner thigh tracing his fingers.
" you know what I think I am gonna go for a dance" I got up giving my hand to Harry to join me. We made our way to the other dancing and grinding again each other. " mate me and mollie are going back" I heard freezy talk to Harry. Harry just nodded his head and I gave mollie THE LOOK! "Protection" i mouthed. " you know we could be doing the same right now" Harry whispered.
" mmm we could but I can't leave my girls". Before Harry could say anything we heard Simon shout " guys were going back to our villa pool and plenty of more drinks". " YESSS" I heard khloe shouted. We all got into a mini bus to take us back to the boys villa. We arrived at their villa and josh and Freya had already got the drinks sorted. " SKINNY DIP" jj shouted jumping in the pool in his underwear.
" ya know that's not how skinny dip works" vik laughed. " fam I can't be naked naked". We all laughed typical JJ. Everyone started stripping off jumping in the pool in their underwear. " hey em you coming" Harry smirked knowing full well I was naked under my dress. " ya know I'm a little chilly". " BORINGGG" Theo shouting. I walked back inside and found a balcony over looking the lights of Ibiza.
Until I felt wet on my back, I turned around the wet half naked Harry " Harold you got me wet" I moaned.
" ya know I've been waiting to hear that all night".
"such a dirty boy".
" your killing me in that dress I've took my shirt off".
I looked him up and down noticing a bulge coming from his pants. " I've noticed, but your soaking wet sorry". I laughed running away from him. I didn't know where I was gonna go and run up the stairs into a bedroom.
" well well well this happens to be my bedroom" Harry laughed.
" maybe I knew that" I winked. Harry stepping closer and closer to me inches to my face. "So fucking hot right now".
" just fucking kiss me" I told him.