Aftermath

Emily POV
I had woken up from our date night still in the ritz. After me and Harry kissing in the jacuzzi, we finished the bottle of wine and cuddled into bed fallen asleep in his arms. I had woken and to loads of messages on my phone. " em don't leave" Harry moaned. " I'm not my phone not stop buzzing". I stretched getting my phone to loads of messages of Harriet.
' Em i have gotten you the biggest deal! YOU AND KSI WITH A COLLAB with tunes in bed'. I laughed, this was a big deal for me and KSI had a big following in his music now. Would be a great first video for my episodes. " Harriet got JJ, to film some songs with me for YouTube with tunes in bed". " that's good, you and JJ will be great" he kissed my arm.
Me and Harry had woken up and showered to go get breakfast in London before departing. "So I got to go film for sidemen Sunday today, when am I seeing you next" he asked. " we'll Harriet is going back home next week and before my family comes up you could come over then". " that be great, that's our dominoes and Harry Potter night" he got super excited! " hell yes". " Harry thanks for last night it was truly amazing" I spoke. " it really was, loved every minute of it".

Harry POV
I dropped Emily off at her apartment and drove to mine to pick up some bits for the shoot. I walked in seeing 2 naked body in MY couch, freezy and mollie. " wakeeyyy wakeeyyy" I shouted. Freezy and fallen off the couch taken mollie with him. They both stood up completely naked, I quickly turned around " what the fuck guys" I laughed. " I didn't think you'd be home until after the shoot" freezy spoke. " had to pick up some bits".
" I'm sorry Harry" mollie spoke. " don't be sorry, it's my house too, Harry should learn to text, come on babe let's go in the bedroom" freezy took mollie to his room. " you best fucking not got cum on the couch" I shouted. " suck my dick" he shouted back. Wonder if Emily had known they was together last night, she would've told me but what do I know, girls and their secrets. I picked up my bits and left for a shoot with the boys.