Noises

Harry POV
She knew how to fucking tease me now it was my turn. We was kissing passionately against my window looking over Ibiza. " jump" i said through the kiss. She jumped and I grabbed her perfect shaped ass and took her to my bed. " how come I'm fully dressed" she teased. She turned us over so she was now sat on top of me grinding against my crotch. She removed herself from my lap turning around and start taking the strap down of her dress.
Slowly as ever giggling to herself as she knew what she was doing to me. She was fully naked now and turning around she had the best body I have ever seen. " you are so beautiful" I said and she hoped on to my lap kissing me. She kissed my lips, jaw, neck, nipple,waist line of my boxers. " take them off" she ordered. I quickly took them off showing my now rock hard cock. " so big" she commented. Her mouth immediately attached to my dick and started using her tongue teasing my balls. " get up, I wanna taste you" I demanded. She hovered over my face, putting her wet little pussy in my face. She started to suck my dick again while my tongue does magic.

EMILY POV
" Harry" I moaned while sucking his dick. I loved for-play a little too much, this is the first time being sexual in a long time after my breakup. " fuck em you taste so good" teasing me more. As I kept sucking on his massive cock I felt a finger inside me. SHIT. " I need more" i Moaned. I immediately got up and onto his lap facing him kissing him passionately.
" mmm I can taste myself" I said.
" your such a dirty girl for me".
I slightly lifted my hips grabbing his cock and placing him into my entrance. " ahh fuck" we both moaned as I slid my self down on to his cock. I grind my hips further down feeling him stretch me out. " you like that I'm fucking your tight little pussy" he spoke. " I can feel your big cock stretching me wide". He attached his lips onto my neck kissing me in the right place.
Harry switched us and he was now on top. " got a much better view of stretching you". I grabbed my boobs starting teasing my nipples in front of him. Harry going faster in me " fuck im gonna cum" I shouted louder. " hold baby for me". We moaned together louder, I didn't care who heard me at this time. " cum for me" he spoke. Just then we both climaxed together, Harry slowly still pumping his cock inside me and pulled out teasing my clit. He popped himself beside me kissing my lips. " that was perfect" he told me as I smiled. " you know I love the dirty talk, and you was so loud I love it" he whispered. That was perfect sex with perfect Harry.