I love you

Harry POV
Did I just hear correct. I was mind blown with the speech. Emily loves me. She was all flushed and I left it a little too long to reply. " Emily, listen to me, the moment I saw you, I thought this girl is a handleful in many ways. Your drop dead Gorgeous, also hot as fuck in the bedroom. Em, I've had so much fun with you these past couples of month. I didn't think a girl could ever make me soft but I am. And I'm gutted you told me this. Because I wanted to be the first person to tell you first. I love you Emily".

Emily POV
He loves me back. I leaned in kissing him harder than ever. " we should go"he spoke between our kisses. "Please" I begged. " take of your underwear" he whispered. Harry knows how to tease me. I slid if my underwear and gave it to him. " mmm wet already". We slid out the booth and walked back to the hotel together. We got into the lift waiting for our floor. I stood in front of Harry waiting, Harry reached underwear my dress feeling my hotness all wet for him! From him!
We reached to the room after him teasing me in the elevator. Harry undressed me soon as we got into the door and began unbutton his shirt. Harry took me towards the bed and laid me kissing every inch of my body. I turned us over straddling him. " it's your birthday" I spoke. I kissed him all the way down going on my knees. He stood up taking his boxers down and I teased his hard cock.
"You like baby girl" he throat fucked me fast. " just there baby" he panted. He grabbed my hair taken himself out of my mouth. " I want to fuck you" he spoke. " have your way with me" I told him. I was on all fours doggystyle, Harry slipped his hard cock into me going slow teasing me. " Harry please faster" I gasped. " all in good time baby" he spanked me. Harry was picking up his pace fucking me harder and faster, I could feel every inch inside me. " cum for me baby, I wanna hear you scream" cradling me from behind. " Harry I'm coming baby" I screamed. I felt Harry cuming inside me " I love you babe" he spoke gently. He got my naked body and hugged me " I love you" I kissed him. I got ontop or Harry kissing him " I love you so much em". " happy birthday" I kissed him.