Meetings

Emily POV
I finished up with JJ recoding some bits for the song." Harry I gotta go now, Harriets outside love you" i kissed him bye. " okay I'll see you tonight" planting a kiss back. I jumped in the taxi to see Harriet. " are you ready to meet little mix" she squealed. " im so excited, I haven't told Harry either I want him to surprised about it" I spoke. We arrived in middle of London and into a room with the little mix themselves sat down. " heyy babe, how are you" perrie hugged me. " Hiya, Awh I'm blessed to meet you guys so nice to finally see you" I gave Leigh-Anne and jade a hug.
Harriet and their manager got down to business while we all listened in. " the deal we have, is we have a song already prepared, just need you to see what's suits you and my girls. Then make a video and all dusted. Plus little mix will be on your Chanel em and record for your tunes in bed" their manger spoke. " sounds brilliant" Harriet said while I nodded. " okie dokie, so how About I send you over the track em, take a while to listen no rush and then get back to us". " I'd love too Thankyou so much" I spoke. " it's a pleasure" jade said.
We had a little chat with the girls and took some pictures. " okay, lovely to meet you, hope to hear from you soon" their manager spoke as we all said our goodbyes. It was getting late and Harriet dropped me off back to Harry's house. " boys"I shouted. " here" freezy shouted. I walked into the kitchen to see the boys cooking up some food. "Mmmm that smells lovely" I said. " sit down, I'll fetch it to you now" Harry said. I sat down in the settee putting on some tele.
Harry fetched my dinner over and the boys sat down " how was the meeting" harry asked. " amazing, can't wait to show you guys" I teased. " what about your meeting" I asked harry. " ya know business as usual nothing exciting, going over some clothing idea, me and cal and Ethan are shooting a video tonight I'm afraid babe so bath night will have to change". " that's fine I'll have an early night" I told him. " I'll be going to see mollie on the weekend" freezy told us. " I know mollie told me she's exited". " me too, it's been long since I've seen her and the ass" he laughed. " fuck up man" Harry laughed.