Celebrations

Harry POV
Today i was being a man, being a grown up for once. Everyone has some bad patches in their life. We've had ours and it's done now. Time to rekindle. I love her, I can't stop thinking about her. Emily has been doing absolutely amazing. I am so proud of her, of what she has achieved. I want to be apart of her life. Recently we've been doing amazing. It's time. Tonight.

Emily POV
Mollie and freezy wanted to take me out tonight for celebrations as they couldn't make my celebrations the other week. Mollie had told me it was a posh place I needed to dress up. I wore a red silk slit dress and khloe was doing my hair and makeup. " how's tobi" i smirked. "Fine thank you" she giggled. "We're actually really good, he's coming down to meet my family" she told me. " I am so happy for you right now khloe it's amazing" I spoke. " thank you em" she kissed my head.
Mollie was running late she text and told me to meet her there. Harriet and khloe drove me there " thanks for this, i hope mollie won't be long" I spoke. " she's just text me she's inside" Harriet said. " oh, ok, she could've walked in with me" I laughed. " just go, we'll see you" khloe said. " love you guys" I said shutting my door. I walked in and man, it was a huge place all glad everywhere. " hi I have friends who's already in mollie and cal" I spoke. " oh yes right this way please" I followed the waiter.
He took me to a room and opened the door for me. When I looked there was candles everywhere, rose petals all over the floor. And there he stood HARRY!

Harry POV
There she told EMILY! Beautiful I'm a red dress. " what is this" she gasped. " I wanted to show you, how sorry I am to start. Also how proud I am of you. Your beautiful, smart, amazing, kind, stunning. I've missed you so much. I love you Emily. You are the love of my life. I can't live without you. So please be my girlfriend" I proposed.

Emily POV
I was speechless, I couldn't wrap around my head what was going on. Everyone knew Harry had set this up for us. I'm pausing way to long.
" Harry I don't know what to say, I really have no words. I have one though.... Yes" I said. He came running to me with open arms. " I love you Harry". " I love you so fucking much em" he kissed me. He grabbed to champagne glasses from the table beside him and gave one to me. " to us" he spoke. " to us".