Leaving home

Emily POV
Leaving home was hard. I know I wasn't far away and they can visit me, but I miss seeing their faces everyday. Today me and Harriet head back to London as the sidemen has ordered us to make a video together. We picked up the girls mollie, raya, khloe on the way for their tinder video. We got to my apartment and ordered a big fat dominoes.
" so I watched one of their tinder vids last night is cal going to be in there" mollie asked.
" yeah Harry said he's coming" Harriet replied.
" maybe I might meet the man of my life"khloe laughed. We stuffed our face with pizza watching Harry Potter.
*bzzzz bzzzz bzzz* phone ringing.
" hello harold" I spoke.
" hello you, have you arrived" he asked. " yeah, had pizza and watching Harry Potter". " that's so unfair you know I love pizza and Harry Potter" he whined. " stop whining we will one day" I giggled. " I'll hold you to that, right so we're gonna shoot the tinder vid at 4 and I'll send you the location" he told me. " okie dokiee". " okay see you later, bye babe". " bye Harold".
Me and the girls got ready, wearing a simple plain jeans body suit and a cardigan. We arrived at the location and see some girls ready to shoot and the sidemen along with freezy, lux. " em what a lovely surprise, I see you brought friends good girl" freezy hugged me seeing mollie. " forget him, nice to see you" tobi hugged me. " yo em it's ya boy JJ". " how could I forget you" I laughed.
I couldn't see Harry and we was told to all line ready. Raya went first along with 3 other girls, the khloe, mollie and me.
" hi my name is Emily, im 23 and I'm from wales".
' hi, I'm vik, I'm 25, do you like cats, cause I like pussys'. We all laughed and it was an obvious left! The boys continued, and I had swiped right on josh, lux, tobi, now for Harry turn.
' hi I'm Harry, I'm 24, and my parents are so excited, they can't wait to meet you".  " is that it" I laughed. ' ummm yeah'. "It's a no sorry sorry". " are you joking me" he laughed. " nope". The video ended and I took some pics with the other girls who had showed and me the girls I went to local bar the boys had found.
I stood up at the bar ordering a drink for myself when Harry stood next to. " I'll have what she's having please". "So it's no a then huh" he continued. " yep, wasn't a very good pick up line" I laughed. He paid for our drinks and sat next to me on the table . " if we're dating I didn't realise I needed one" he whispered, causing me to smile.