Big News

Emily pov
Today mine and little mix song came out and we was performing capital today! I told my family and friends to keep a look out in for music for mine and JJ song but I wanted them to really hear mine and little mix song out! Me and Harriet arrived at capital today for another press tour. ' so today guys I have some really exciting news, this girl who I am just about to introduce, has been a mega busy girl, she was here couple of weeks ago and now again. Please welcome EMILY and her next song she has collabed with LITTLE MIX enjoy' capital shouted through their micro phone.
" ahhhhh it's really here" I screamed. " this is so exiting! Our music video is out now guys please go check it out" jade spoke. 'You heard them guys, go check it out'.
When I left the studio I had tones of messages
' oh my oh my oh my fucking god LITTLE MIX!!!' Paige text.
' sweetie it's amazing the kids love it' Mam text.
' we'll we'll we'll, you are now rich and famous' jj text.
' babe this is amazing! I'm so proud! I love you' tez text.
' I'm really proud of you em, you've worked so hard! It's amazing we need to celebrate soon' Harry text. And I had a lot more of them.
Me and Harriet had ordered nandos for when we reach back home after a long day of press tours. When I walked in, confetti flying at me, surprise shouted at my face. Seeing all my friends, family and the sidemen boys themselves. " congratulation" they all shouted. I teared up from the surprise from all my family and friends. My niece and nephew came running up to my arms. " Auntie Emily it's so good I love you" my nephew hugged me. " guys thanks so much for this" I cried. " we're so proud of you hun" my mam and dad hugged me. " Awh look at you, all grown up now" Ethan said. " thank you" I hugged him.
" I guess it's my turn for a hug now" harry spoke. " of course" I smiled. " I'm so so proud of you em" he spoke. " thank you, it means a lot". I got dragged of by my other friends and family to say congrats and my thanks to them.
" guys, I want to say how great full I am to you all. I really wasn't expecting all this, I really do want to say, a big thanks to my amazing manager Harriet without her i wouldn't be here singing with little mix and JJ. My amazing friends supporting me through all this and helping me along the way to stay grounded. And of course a big thanks to my family, none of this would be possible without you guys" I spoke. " cheers" I shouted.