Log cabin

Emily POV
It has been a a very hectic 3 weeks, me and Harry had seen each other like 3 times. We had arranged to go to a log cabin with some of the boys and my girlies. It was me Harriet, mollie, tez and khloe. Harry had asked, freezy, Theo, tobi and Ethan. We arrived to the cabin and settled our bags in room. Me and Harry was sharing, freezy and mol had one together, then the rest of the girls shared theirs together.
We had decided to get a pile of pizza and junk food that we could pick over the weekend and got plenty of booze. The boys was sorting out the hot tub, while me and the girls was making cocktail.
" right I just want to tell you all me and freezy are a thing"mollie shouted. We all gasped, shocked that she was serious with freezy. " I just know this time is different, it might look just all sex to you, but this is different" she spoke. " well cheers to that" khloe took a shot.

Harry POV
Me and the boys sorting out the hot tub for later tonight to get. "So a little birdy told me, that khloe has a thing for our tobi here" freezy said. " who said that man" tobi said. " ah can't tell you that, find out! Right boys tonight i fetched a little twister game for us" freezy spoke. " come on girls, got us cocktails oooo" Theo laughed. We walked in and the girls had their bikinis on ready to go in the hot tub.
" right twister first lads" freezy said. " yeah come in be a laugh" Ethan said. Tez had played the twisting card and I was up first. " right Harry, left hand blue". The game had continued and my face was inches close to Emily and my had near her hotness. " you know this is a good spot" I whispered to Emily. I moved my hand slightly to touch her hotness and she gasped.
Just before I was going to plant a kiss on Emily, she toppled on top of me and ethan on top of her. " get of her fat fuck" I laughed. " sorry em" ethan giggled. " no worries, I wanna go in the hot tub" she spoke innocently. " yeahh let's go" Harriet said. We got in the hot tub, Emily sat on my lap. We was playing truth or dare, the boys was trying to get tobi and khloe to kiss. " my turn I dare khloe to kiss tobi" emily giggled. " hey, your meant to ask me truth or dare first" khloe laughed. " that's boring kiss him". Khloe had straddle on to tobi lap in the hot tub, kissing him. " ayyy ayyy! Tobi growing into a man" Ethan laughed. " you are a bad girl for doing that" I whispered in Emily ear. " I'm sorry". " I'll have to spank you later". I heard a little gasp coming from her lips knowing she loves it. " mmm I'm going to be a very bad girl now".