My belongings

Emily POV
That was it. After reading that text it broke me. Harry wasn't the type to ditch a holiday booked over anything. He always made sure that they worked around him specially when it comes to holidays. He didn't want to go, and not texting me all this time. To tell me that, he's finished me. Harriet managed to move my tunes in bed shoot with Anne Marie this weekend means I was free. I drove back with Harriet and mollie as she has plans to meet with freezy.
" har I'm moving back in, I'm not going back to his" I told her. " what about your stuff" mollie asked. " mols please text cal see what they are doing, I'll go in get my stuff before they're come back if they're out please" I asked. "Fine". And so she did, she text cal to see if they was out. I loved cal so didn't want him to get in the middle of us. " they're out they are at that event" she told me. " let's go get your stuff" Harriet said.
We got to Harry's apartment and took everything out and just chucked it in the car. " is that everything" Harriet asked. " yeah that's it" i sniffled the tears away. " I'll post the key under the door" I said. I posted the key and left, that was it I guessed. We drove back to mine and ordered some pizza before mollie was leaving.
" Anne manger just text, she's coming over at 11 tomorrow, she a medium in pjs" Harriet informs me. " that's great, there's plenty of sizes in the back" I said munching on pizza.

Harry POV
I arrived back at home after a long ass day meeting fans. I do love my fans but it was a hella long shift put in, to do it all tomorrow. When I stepped in, I stepped on a key. I was confused at first when realisation hit me. I ran to my room and her stuff was gone. ALL OF IT. I turned around and cal and mollie was stood there. " is that it" I said. " she's mad, give her space and cal didn't know anything and neither did I"mollie told me. " it's fine" I turned around shutting my door. she's fucking left me.

Emily POV
Mollie and left and I had an early night ready for my shoot with Anne-Marie tomorrow. I can't imagine what Harry is feeling right now, he should be home by now. Mollie been gone for 4 hours so he should be home. He's not rang or text me. It's over.