GirlPower

Emily POV
I had kids of messages this morning where did I go last night. I had to leave early for the shoot today it's currently 6am and I'm getting my hair and makeup ready. ' hope your having a nice day today, didn't say bye to you last night Hx' Harry text me. ' had to leave early, sorry E x'.
" okay we are on in 3. 2. 1. Action" was shouted by the directors.
4 hours later we had finished it was a big celebration all around for us girls. " okay okay, so it's gonna take about a month and then we will have a release date" the director shouted. Me and Harriet left and went to get some dinner at slim chicken. " is the girls still at ours" I asked. " yeah except mollie she's at freezy and khloe is at Tobi". " awhhh well done khloe" I laughed.
We got back to the house and the girls had a film on with pizza on delivery " and where have you been" raya asked. " I can't say anything but I am so excited for you to see" I squealed. " ok, ok. So girls night, I have for facemasks, pizza on way and Ofc something borrowed" Paige said. " yes my girl let's do it" Harriet said.
Our pizza had arrived and me Harriet, Paige, raya and tez was at my house enjoying a girls night. "why can't I find something like this" raya said. "you don't like labels, just the sex" tez laughed. "true, but I don't think I've found the one though" she said. "you will in time, I wish my life was different sometimes to meet genuine problem" I said. " what's the situation with Harry" Paige asked. " I dunno, we've been texting, and that but just going with the flow. Neither of us have said we're together again or anything. Right now as much as I love time off from work this project I just can't wait to get out right now" I squealed. " it's going to be amazing what ever it is" raya spoke. " all thanks to my brill manager Harriet" I hugged her beside me. " I just beg the people and you put all the work in it" she laughed.
We had our face mask on enjoying pizza together. This was my life before all YouTube and music. I love my life now and I appreciate being with my friends.