Cancelled

Harry POV
I woke up this morning and checked my phone to see if Emily had text or rang, and nothing. I should make the first move I was being a dick, but she got to realise she's not been making time for me. I checked my social media and seen Emily had gone out last night with her friends in a hot beautiful navy dress. God I miss her.
I had an email this morning from my management with the boys asking us to being London for the social media/YouTube event for the weekend. It was mine and Emily trip to Amsterdam this weekend FUCK! " mate I'm meant to be away" I rang management. " Harry, you won't get paid if you don't go" he informed me. " fine" I hung up. I had to text her 'hey I am so sorry, I can't do this weekend, it's the YouTube event and I have to go im really sorry H x'.
I got up to shower waiting for Emily reply. By the time I got out and dried, I checked my messages. NONE. 'Read 3:16pm'. She didn't reply to, she's mad as hell. " yo boy, you ready" cal asked. " yeah be there now" I shouted. Me and freezy was meeting up with the boys to film sidemen olympics today.
I arrived with cal to meet the boys at a football field and all the boys was here. "Come on you two" vik shouted. We run up there and got in to two teams. It was josh, tobi, Ethan and jj. Then me, cal, vik and Simon. We played the game for over 2 hours. " what's up bog" Ethan said. " Awh mate don't, let's finish this up" I said. I wasn't in the mood to spill my guts, maybe it was my fault but maybe it wasn't. At the end of the day, it's two people in a relationship. I shouldn't of started an argument for no reason, or ditched our only holiday left together to make it right. SHIT, maybe it was me, maybe it was my fault.
I went back to the apartment and threw myself on the settee ordering pizza feeling sorrry for myself. Cal was out tonight and offered me to go, but I couldn't face it. I just don't know are we broken up, she hasn't replied to me. Fuck it I can't stay here over thinking. 'Cal I'm on my way out' i text him.