London

Emily POV
That was a hella long flight. We arrived back at London and the girls but Harriet had to leave back to wales for work. Me and Harriet sat quietly in the Uber to my apartment. I already had to shot some content With Anastasia kingsnorth. " right so ana is coming over in 2 hours I will do the unpacking and washing don't worry about that, you go get ready and the studio ready" Harriet already ordered me around, but I love her. 2 hours went fast, showering, getting ready and ana was here.
" got you pink lemonade, har got you a iced coffee" ana said. While saying our thanks me and ana had already came up what video we was gonna do.
' hey my loves, how you all doing, today I have a special guest Anastasia and today we are going to do a TikTok try not to laugh' I spoke to the camera.
CUT! " thank you so much ana for this, we need to sort out drinks soon" I hugged her. " I know darling it's been way to long since we caught up, I'm sorry I have to run right now I'll text you". We said our byes and I fell straight into bed.
The next day I woke to Harriet screaming for me to get ready. Today I had one more job todo before we travel back to wales. Today was a podcast with the radio 1 boys.
" so Emily tell us you just returned from Ibiza we had seen on Wayne insta how was that and being with thee sidemen" they asked.
" ah it was fab, to be with my girls and not worrying about work it was lovely and thanks to Wayne for hooking us out at there".
" so have you met the sidemen before, did you know they was out there".
" yeah I've met them once at vidcom, and no had no clue".
" have you got any plans with them upcoming".
" to be honest I never know what's happening, my manager Harriet, directs me, and at the moment I'm really busy with my show tunes in bed that I have upcoming so keep a eye out for that".
" we will indeed, we'll Emily it was a pleasure seeing you again". The boys had wrapped up a one hour long interview and me and Harriet headed home to wales. " I'll drive don't worry" she spoke. " thank you, thanks for everything I just want to see my family". " I know me too". The drive home was silent but peaceful.