Meeting the parents

Emily POV
We arrived at the local Indian restaurant with my parents and harry. " so Harry what do you do" my dad asked. " we'll I'm part of a group the sidemen and we do youtube" Harry replied. " so your famous like my little girl" my mother said. " Mam, Harry actually more famous than me" I laughed. The conversations were going great. My parents was really liking harry and it felt amazing.
" so tomororw har, we're going to Harry Potter world and sea world you want to join us, can meet the rif raf" my mam asked harry. " Mam harry has to get back for filming with". Harry cut me off " no it's fine I can meet the boys the day after, I would love too". " Thankyou" I whispered. " anything for you" he kissed my cheek.
Dinner went great and harry and my parents all came back to the apartment and went to sleep for a busy day tomorrow.
My sisters and the kids had arrived and we headed to Harry Potter world. Harry had been the same as me, but we was still in awe with everything. My niece didn't understand Harry Potter, Harry had picked her up and took her to some cool spots and I followed with my nephew behind them.

Harry POV
I told the boys I was meeting Emily parents and they let me off from filming. It was amazing to meet Emily family, I think we connected good. I promised the boys I would see them tomororw so I had to leave emily today. We had been Harry Potter world, sea world and then lunch at prezzo. We was stood outside emily apartment, me ready to leave. " I have to go babe" I kissed her. "I know this was amazing, Thankyou so much". " anything for you, remember". " I will ring you, when I'm home". " bye Harry". I kissed her bye and jumped into my car.

Emily POV
Harry had left and I joined back to the rif raf. Today was amazing with my family and Harry. Harriet was coming back to London and I had some meetings with JJ, so hope to see Harry then. My family adored Harry which I'm glad of. We was all chilling on the couch and I had seen my phone lit up from mollie. ' I know you you know🙃 I'm sorry I didn't tell you ring me'. I excused myself to talk to mollie.
'I'm sorry em, since the holiday me and freezy been texting a little and he wanted to see me, so I met him at his place when Harry was out with you and we you know. We just connect'.
' mols I'm not angry, I just want to make sure you are ready for this, i think he really likes you'.
' I really like him, he wants to take me to Ireland for the weekend'.
' we'll I was thinking we should do a holiday again like a log cabin, I'll talk to Harry again and do it when we can'.
' I love that, we need to do it, okay I'll leave you bye em, love you'.
' love you mol'.