Date night

Harry POV
It had been a while since I'd seen Emily, as we both have been super busy. We've been FaceTiming a lot and texting. Today was date night for us and tonight I had booked the Ritz for us to have space. Emily lives with Harriet and, I Live with freezy, so that's no privacy. I decided to take it slow with Emily and not rush into anything with her, until she wanted too. It was 8pm and I picked up Emily from her apartment in London. I wore grey pants and a white shirt for this evening. When I saw Emily from her door she had a stunning white dress on that showed he curves which I loved. " wow Harold this is nice car, and you look dashing as always" she said opening the door. " we'll what can I say I'm a rich boy, and you are looking very beautiful tonight ma'lady" I giggled. We arrived at the ritz having some very posh food and wine to start.
" to us" she cheered my glass.
" to us" I replied.

Emily POV
We had some lovely dinner at the ritz and finished our bottle of wine. There was a small little wine bar across the street that we went too, to continue our night. This was the perfect date, with Harry. 'Hi can I please have a bottle of anything red please'. The waiter had fetched over a bottle of wine for us pouring it to our glasses. " so any plans upcoming for the next 2 weeks" Harry had asked. " not really my family are coming down next weekend, we've got some plans we've made for my niece and nephew what about you"I asked. " nothing really, other than filming".
" Harry I'm not going to lie, im feeling a little tipsy" I giggled. " lightweight". " shut up" we both laughed. " come on let get the bottle to take back, there's a jacuzzi in the room". He grabbed my hand and I grabbed the bottle walking back to the ritz. We arrived to the room and it was huge! I've never stayed in the ritz. " wow Harry this is a lot" I said. " it's nothing" he kissed the top of my head. Harry took the wine to get some glasses while I got changed into my bikini.
As I walked in harry was already in the jacuzzi waiting for me. " you look wow" he said. " thanks" I laughed.
I got in and it was full of laughter between me and harry. Harry had reached over to me to place me in his lap. " you know I wanted to take things slow but I just want to kiss you"he spoke. " then kiss me harry". Before he could think Harry harry lips had met mine