SingSong

Emily POV
The next morning I woke up feeling fresh knowing Anne-Marie was going to be in my house. We'd finish up the video shoot which went amazing. We were just having our Nando's before she left. We was talking about JJ and my upcoming song with him. " it sounds fab em, can't wait to hear it all" anne said. " that means a lot thank you so much, I love working with him". "He's a crazy dude" she laughed. " we should do this again I loved it babe! I'll see you both soon bye babes" she hugged us leaving out the door.
" that was great em" Harriet high fives me. " thankyou". " what we go planned now" I continued. " you have some videos to shoot on your main Channel, other than that, I haven't booked you in anything more. I don't want to over book you" she informed me. " thanks for that, I'm fine though, I need to be busy. How about let's go away" I told her. " where you wanna go". "sunny Spain always does the trick" I laughed. " deal I'll get looking, get all the girls together". " great".
I headed out to gym, which seems like forever since I last been! Being in the gym makes me focus on myself, which is what I need right now. Until vik walked in " em" he shouted. " hey vik" I waved. " how are you" he asked hugging me. " yeah I'm okay, how are you, haven't seen you" I told him. " I know it's been a while hasn't it, I'm doing good" he said. There was a silent pause " I'm just finishing up, I'll see you soon, so nice to see you" I said. " yeah you too bye em". I walked out the gym and run home working my cardio up.
When I got in mollie and freezy was cwtched up on the settee. " umm hello" I said. " hey em" freezy said. " hi what you guys doing here" I asked. "We was abusing the quiet I'm sorry" she laughed. I nodded my head and went to my room to catch-up on social media. I'd seen Harry was doing a twitch tonight and decided to peep. He was playing a game and answering questions. ' are you and em still together'. ' ahh nah we're not'. That broke me, to hear him officially say we're not together that shit hurt. What was I to expect I packed my things, I ignored him. I need space, I need this holiday big fucking time.