VideoShoots

Emily POV
Today me and JJ was filming for my tunes in bed. We finally finished our song and we get to preview to our fans today. The song doesn't come out for another 2 weeks. Me and jj had pjs, face mask and cans of strong bow. 'Okay, guys we have been so excited to tell you ours news and we can finally give you a preview of our song that we have made together and I hope you like it. Thankyou so much for watching I love you' I shouted into the camera. " yo that sick em" jj hugged me.
" thank you so much, it's going to be great" I squealed. " where's Harry too today then" jj asked. " I think he's out with Theo doing some charity event, I'm not sure" I said. Me and Harry have been so busy, we really only see each other at the house. I gave my part of the song to little mix and now we're just waiting to shoot the music video. Harry been doing some other work. We have Amsterdam coming up which I'm looking forward to getting away just the two of us.
I arrived back at Harry apartment after me and JJ went for Nando's together. " hey babe wanna go for some dinner" Harry asked as I got in. " Awh I just got dinner out with JJ I'm sorry" I said. " we'll thanks for the invite" he appeared to be angry. " what was that about" I asked. " how the hell was I meant to know you wanted to go out for dinner". "I've had a really long day, I'm not getting into this" he said walking out of the kitchen. " your literally the one who started this" I said walking to the bedroom. Harry seemed really Irritant today. I watched some tele trying to keep my mind occupied.
After a while I got some midnight snacks and seen only freezy on the settee. " where's Harry" I asked. " he's gone out" he replied. "Right okay" I laughed it off. Harry was being so pathetic I couldn't stay here I wanted my friend. 'Will you please come pick me up' I asked Harriet over the phone. ' yeah sure babe I'll be over now in a minute'. She hung up and packed a bag for over night. " I'm off out, I'll see you" I told freezy.
Harriet picked me up and got back home. " what's up" she asked. " Harry just being a dick, we've been distant lately, just being busy and very thing and he blew up for no reason because I went for dinner with JJ after the shoot, and now he's gone out without saying anything" I informed her. " wow" she spoke. " I know, I'm tired let's go to sleep please" I asked. " of course night night". "Night night".