VidCom

Harry POV
Today was vidcom in Cardiff. I have no idea what's happening as I've just woken up to get ready to leave at 5 in the morning. Me, Ethan, vik was in the Uber together. " so what's the plan vikstarr" Ethan spoke. " get there, change, meet and greet, we have like talk show thingy and then that's it". " any decent bars around" I said. " fucking hell bog, your going through a mid-life crisis" Ethan laughed. " shut up I just want a drink that's all".
Since coming home from the holidays, me and the lads have just been filming content. Sidemen Sunday, more sidemen, react sidemen. Planning and meetings, just have not had a break. I googled some bars around and saw a good few cocktails bars that we could attend. Plus a NANDOS! A 4 hour journey and we arrived at Cardiff, we was only staying the night and we arrived at the hotel to shower and change before heading to the venue.
When we arrive at the venue there was some YouTubers, tiktokers , and loads more. We had a few chats with everyone before the event started. Then I had turned around to see Harriet. Which meant if she's here, Emily is too.

Emily POV
I arrived at the venue and got settled in at my seat. Harriet gave me a few photos to start signing for the fans. They was quite a few people here I had already met, Ollie ball and jake, Eden, callux, Welsh tiktok postie, and jj. JJ! I panicked " is jj on his own" I said to Harriet. Harriet starred at me knowing something I didn't. " I'm sorry em, the whole gang is here, which I didn't know they was comming" she said defending her self.
I lowered myself in the chair so no member of the sidemen could recognise me. The event started and fans coming in, great they deffo won't see me now!
' omg em I love you so much' fan cried.
' em can you please sign this for me' fan smiled.
' can I have picture of us please' fan spoke.
I greeted a lot of my fans which meant a lot to me. " okay come on you need to eat while it's quiet" Harriet said. We made our way to the canteen, which they're provided us with a buffet. As I was queuing for food I felt a presence behind me too closely for my likings. I turned to face HIM, " hi em" he spoke.