Surprise

Emily POV
It was currently Thursday 12pm, and me and Harry was watching Harry Potter with dominoes. We made a campsite in the middle of the living room. Harry had mentioned seeing mollie and freezy naked in their house. I had no idea mollie was willing to go London, without telling me to meet with freezy. Cal was a lovely boy, but I know mollie, she's my best mate she's never had a committed relationship.
I hadn't spoke to mollie about it, but I have to make time for her someday. Hours went by and we was on Prisoner of Askaban when my door flew open "SURPRISE". I jumped a mile and so did Harry, seeing my parents at the door. I immediately got up to give them both a hug " what the hell are you doing here early thought you was coming tomororw". " yeah we'll we thought we would come see you just us two before the rif raf comes" my mam explained. " and who's this" my dad asked referred to Harry.
" Mam, dad this is Harry my"-" boyfriend" Harry finished. I looked over at Harry shocked but happy, is what he wants. " oh well, it's lovely to meet you Harry, Emily hasn't mention anything" my mother spoke. " I know, I wanted to tell you in person". " we'll how about we go out for some dinner and get to know you" my mother offered. " that would be lovely" Harry spoke shyly. " we'll Emily took us to a lovely Indian a couple of streets shall we go there" dad spoke. " ooo yes I love there" I spoke. " ok then, umm well we are going to pop to reading on the tube to see your nan, so we'll later at 9pm". " yea, okay love you mam love you dad see you later" I hugged them.
Once they left I turned to Harry " boyfriend". "Yeah" Harry got down on his knee making me giggle. " will you Emily be my girlfriend please". " of course Harry". " good now I can kiss you".Harry picked me up kissing me leading me to my bedroom, " you know, let's take a shower" I said. " really, we will naked you know". " well that is typically what happens when you shower" I laughed. Harry stripped off naked quickly and so did I.

Harry POV
We was in the shower kissing our bodies connecting to each other. " I want to Harry" she spoke. Before I could even react my fingers connected to her clit, I love hearing her moan for me. I connected my lips to her neck and I could feel her knees buckle beneath her. " I wanna fuck you, right here, right now" I growled. " please do it" she moaned. I slipped my hard cock into her right pussy. Hearing her gasp makes me weak.
We got out of the hot shower and dried ourself ready to meet my girls parents.