Good Morning

Emily POV
Me and Harry was naked in bed still teasing each other. I straddling on him grabbing beside the bed his present. " so I have another present we'll it's 2 actually". " babe I can't take you serious, your tits are staring in my face and I want to bite those nipples" he reached his mouth connecting to my hard nipples. " Harry I'm being serious" I giggled. " mmm okay go on" he kept sucking and biting.
" I have 2 trips booked for you, I know you haven't seen your family for ages since you've been busy and seeing me, and a trip just us to amsterdam". " baby serious" he shot his head up. I handed him the tickets " this is definitely why I love you babe" he kissed me. " I love you too". Harry started to kiss my neck " mmm babe" I moaned. I could feel his hand reaching for my hotness again. " so fucking wet for me" he played with my clit.
Me and Harry had Glorious morning sex. We had some breakfast and shot off for some shopping.

Harry POV
Emily was in a lingerie shop, as much as I wanted to see her in it I had to make plans. I rang Harriet asking to book another ticket for Emily to come Guernsey with me. I've met her parents and I really want her to meet mine. She gave me the best birthday present taken me home but I want to go home with her. I haven't seen my family since before Ibiza.
" I got us something" she came out smirking at me. " what might that be" questioning her. "A toy, that's good for both us, little playful" she told me. " mmmm I like that, gimme" I demanded. I opened up the bag seeing a bullet inside. "What is that" I laughed. " so you put it inside me, and you can control the vibration on your phone" she blushed. " fuck, we need to try this when we are out" I growled.
I had arrange for Emily to come with me back home for a surprise. Harriet has told her, she's going away for work. I have a little brother and sister and I know they will love Emily. Me and her haven't got exclusive online, there's been rumours. I like to keep my life quite private, me and the boys do have a joke around but fans don't need to know details. Emily was the same, we're not hiding but we also not showing too much.