Holdiay part 1

Emily POV
We had arrived in sunny majorca, my favourite part of Spain. We had a villa booked for all of us. It was me, Harriet, mollie, raya, khloe, Paige, and tez. "Ok, first unpack your shit, Get ready we are hitting the town" raya shouted. This holiday was going to be different, it was me and the girls . The villa had a massive pool, loads of bedrooms and it's private beach. In a distance you can could see the main beach. " I haven't seen this like anything before" Paige commented. " true that" tez was Memorised.
It was currently 3pm in the afternoon we decided to have some lunch. We had chefs in the huge villa of ours for the whole week we are here. " ladies today I'll be surfing you some club sandwiches, there are potato chips, salad, all kinds of fruit and yogurts also Chicken and rice" he told us. I chose the chicken and rice as I was starving. " what's the plan then" Harriet asked. " we can have this, nap, get ready and get out" raya laughed. " that's a good plan" khloe laughed.
We all had a nap and got ready and showered to get going tonight. I wore a wrap dress for tonight something light and casual. We arrived at the club with my 2 bodyguards. My mother ordered me to take bodyguards this time as it just me and the girls. " tequila shot" mollie shouted. We all took our shots and headed for the dance floor. I felt free, I felt happy. Me being with my friends is the most important thing after my family of course.
*Changing POV*
Mollie POV
We all having an amazing time right now. Cal was texting me make sure I wasn't having too much fun without him. ' I miss your face' I text him. ' you might see my face sooner than you think'. What the hell is this crazy fool talking about. Me and cal have been doing so good. I felt bad for Emily and Harry but we all remain friends of course not Emily and Harry. But cal was cool with em, and Harry was cool at me staying with him. This week it's all about my girls, and this is what I needed.
We were all getting pretty shit faced at 2 am in the morning we decided to get some pizza and head back to the villa.