Chapter 44 Lila Is Back On Her BS

Hi everyone! Just a quick note, mainly to my readers on Fanfiction. I updated my gallery on deviant art! If you read this story on Quotev or Wattpad you have seen a handful of photos I made to go along with the story, but Fanfiction doesn't have a way to add photos as far as I know. I have linked it in the past but of course, I have not added anything to it in some time so for those of you who are interested you can view the gallery at https://www.deviantart.com/ashdash0192/gallery  I will also try and remember to update it when I make new photos but I make no promises haha. On with the story!

OoOoOoOo

"So I may have done something a little bold."

Lucy had come over to visit Luka and Juleka after seeing their band play on Tv to congratulate them. She had known they had entered a contest but Marinette had told her it was taking a long time to hear back from them. When she had gotten a group text from the dark-haired girl to turn on her TV and put on Channel 10, Lucy was astounded to find her friends jamming away in the costumes Marinette had taken the time to put together. The next day, Lucy made her famous graham cracker eclair cake and headed for the Couffaine residence. It was there that Luka had pulled her to the side to share a little piece of information in the development of his and Marinette's relationship.

"A little bold? As opposed to...?" Lucy jokes, but as she sat down on Luka's bed and looked up at his serious form, Lucy's smile faltered slightly.

"I told Marinette my feelings," Luka said directly and Lucy blinked at him. Leaning forward she then clasps her hands together and bites her lip in anticipation.

"You what now?!"

"I was akumatized," Luka told her. "That guy, Bob, he tried to steal our music and threatened Marinette if she told anyone."

"Damn, so that whole thing he-"

"To save his own skin."

"So what happened?" She asked and Luka shook his head.

"I'm not entirely sure. But Marinette had asked me if I meant the things I said while I was akumatized. I still have no idea what I said to her but whatever it was couldn't have been nice. She looked so uncertain, I had to let her know my true feelings."

Lucy rubbed her hands together as a smile crept onto her face. "So what exactly did you tell her? Word for word."

"I told her she is the most extraordinary girl. As clear as a musical note and as sincere as a melody. I told her she the music that's been playing inside my head since the first day we met."

With her hands suddenly flapping rapidly, Lucy couldn't help but squeal in delight. "That is the cheesiest most adorable thing I have ever heard! You're so cute! What did she say!?"

Luck ran his hands through his hair and shrugged. "She didn't really say anything. Kinda just stared at me. I think I might have caught her off guard."

With a sigh, Lucy rolled her eyes. "Of course. This is Marinette we are talking about."

"I can't blame her," Luka admitted, taking a seat beside Lucy. "It's not like I don't know about her feelings for Adrien. Not that she's said as much but she's pretty obvious about it." Lucy rested her head against Luka's shoulder, clasping his hand with one hand while patting the top of it with her other.

"She'll come around," Lucy assured him. The corner of Luka's lip twitched upward.

"Maybe."