Chapter 2 Who Wouldn't Want To Be A Super Hero?

Being the new kid was never fun for anyone. Well, maybe for some but definitely not for Lucy. Not only was she starting a new school but she was a high schooler. Everyone will have their own friends and groups. It wasn't that Lucy believed she wouldn't make any friends, but just that in the end she would never be anyone's number 1. Anyone she makes friends with will always have someone they have in their life that they have known longer and and just over all closer with. Its not a crime, but it is a bummer. Everyone wants to have someone they consider their person, and have that person believe the same about themselves. That can be a little difficult to do, especially so late in life.

Lucy looked out the passenger side window of the car and took in the white brick building she would now call her school. It looked like a pretty average sized school from the outside and the building had nothing special about the outer appearance.

"Alright, this is it." Lucy's mother declared. "This is great, this city is great, the people are great, everything is going to be-."

"Great?" Lucy said smirking.

Her mother chuckled and nodded. "Yeah."

Lucy wasn't sure if her mother was trying to convince her, or herself.

"Have a great day sweetheart."

Lucy smiled at her mom one last time before stepping out of the car. As she did so another car pulled up behind her moms car. Wouldn't you believe it, the model boy from the other day stepped out. He looked over and smiled in her direction before walking over.

"Hey! Its you!" He spoke.

"Bye hun! I love you!" Lucy's mom shouted before pulling away. Lucy turned and gave her mom another wave before bringing her attention back to the boy.

"Yeah, uh, sorry. Hi, I'm Lucy."

"Adrien." The blonde greeted with a grin. "Glad to finally be formally introduced. Sorry about the other day by the way."

Lucy waved him off. "Its fine."

"So you go to school here now?" Adrien politely asked.

"It would appear so. I-"

"Adriekins!" A voice called out and in a flash a blonde girl with bright blue eyes hugged Adrien from behind. She wore a yellow sweater with a black and white striped shirt and white Capri pants.

"Adriekins?" Lucy repeated with a laugh. "Oh..oh yes, yes to everything that is."

Adrien looked embarrassed at the nickname but greeted the girl.

"Hi Chloe."

"Who are you?" Chloe then asked looking at Lucy.

"I'm Lucy. Pleasure to meet you." Lucy spoke politely.

"I'm sure it is." The girl replied. "I'm Chloe. Chloe Bourgeois. Daughter of mayor Bourgeois."

"Fancy." Replied Lucy still smiling.

Chloe gave her one more look over before bringing her attention back to Adrien.

"We should really get to class now Adriekins."

The boy gave Lucy and apologetic look before being dragged away by the brightly dressed girl.

"Sabrina!" Chloe shouted impatiently, and a red headed girl, Lucy had not even noticed, squeaked before running behind.

"Coming Chloe!"

Lucy walked toward the school and as she ascended the steps her name was called. Turning she sees Alya and Marinette running up to her. Well, more like Alya running up to her and dragging Marinette along with her. Was this a common practice? Dragging your friends when they don't move at your pace?