Before we start

Hi! Just a little A/N before we begin. The oc for this story is Lucy, in the photo above. I drew it on paint, its not great, don't judge me. Originally her name was going to be spelled Lucie to make it more french but I realized I didn't need to do that being she isn't from France. The picture was already made however so it is what it is. I based her appearance after a friend of mine. I know some people enjoy Reader insert stories, but having and image in my head of my character just helps me write better. Beside reading "She ran her hands through her blonde hair" is not any harder to replace the word blonde with whatever you want than "She ran her hands through her y/h/c hair." So by all means, if you want another name to pop in your head or general description to be different then use the imagination of yours. I have however drawn several pictures to go along with this story already. Not one for every chapter but a few here and there for fun visual purposes. The photos are all ones I drew myself but some have been heavily influenced by art I have seen on the internet. The images I use to create my own versions are randomly selected from the web so if you see one and it seems almost familiar that may be why.

When it comes to maturity in this book I figured there is a few things I should put out there. In my story the characters are going to be around 16. There is too much talk of being in love for me to get into it at age 14. 16 not a ton better but its better that 14. Perhaps it was because I was a late bloomer myself that the idea of these guys being so young talking about being in love makes me cringe. I don't write smut, never have probably never will. I don't really mind it to much when I come across it in stories but writing it is just not my thing. The most it will get if at all is suggestive. I do however put swearing. Not a lot. I try to keep these characters close to their original concept and with it being a kids show, swearing isn't really on the agenda but I like realism and the truth is most people swear teens or not so its gonna pop up on occasion.

I also am going to try and out a little more seriousness into it. Once again I know its a kid show and a comedy, and I have every intention to keep the light heartedness there but I like a little seriousness. Some people go the extra mile and add a lot of blood and gore to their stories which is whatever but sometimes its a bit much. My seriousness is more from a conversational aspect. I'm also not great and action descriptions so I apologies if what would be fight scenes seem a little generic.

Anyway! I hope you enjoy the story. I try to update often but it really depends on how inspired I am and the direction I want to go at the time. Remember to like and comment to let me know what you think!