Chapter 1 Arrival

Lucy plopped onto the couch, exhausted from all the unpacking she and her mother had been doing. Their move from Chicago to Paris was exhausting on its own. They had been there a full 3 days and Lucy still felt Jet lagged. Monica. Lucy's mother sat down next to her with an equally tiered expression.

"So, just saying, I really hope we like it here, because we are never moving again." Her mother then grabbed the remote and flipped on the tv. A lot of things were crazy when the two blondes arrived but Lucy's mother had her priorities in check, and made sure their cable and internet was ready to go when they arrived. Flipping through the channels, she stopped to see they were announcing a new weather girl. Monica raised an eyebrow. "You know, choosing something like a local weather girl seems like such a small town type deal, rather then something you would expect to see in the city of Paris."

Lucy shrugged, agreeing with her mother but at the same time not really caring. However, although she didn't care, the girl who lost really seemed to because she ran off the stage in a huff.

"You should get some air." Monica then said, causing her daughter to look at her. She looked from the tv screen to her daughter and shrugged. "You've been stuck in this house helping unpack this whole time. You start school tomorrow, get out and explore while you still have the chance."

"What about you?" Lucy asked raising an eyebrow.

"Me? Im gonna zone out her for a few more minutes and then get back to unpacking. Don't worry, I have no doubt there will be plenty left to do when you get back." Her mom replied bringing her eyes back to the screen.

Lucy drummed her fingers against the couch and sighed before mentally agreeing with her mom. She kissed her mother on the head and they exchanged I love yous as she walked out the door.

Adrien Agreste stood in front of his photographer with a slightly bored expression. The photo shoot had been going on for some time now and the boy was getting over it. His eyes scanned the park when they landed on a blonde girl sitting on a bench not to far away. She was a pretty girl, with long blonde hair and bright greenish blue eyes. She wore a simple, low cut red shirt that sleeves cut off at her elbows, a pair of dark blue jeans and black combat boots. She was looking at him with a curious expression, like she didn't understand what they were doing. Adrien smiled and waved at her causing the girl to raise an eyebrow but wave back. He didn't know this girl, but he did find himself wanting to. In the corner of his eye he then noticed Alya and Marinette and waved at them as well. Alya smiled and waved politely and Marinette looked at him...well he wasn't really sure how to describe the look she was giving him. Adrien's attention was brought back to the photographer who began to get frustrated at his lack of emotion. Adrien's eyes widened when the photographer placed his camera down and sprinted over to the blonde girl sitting on the bench. He wasn't sure what exactly the photographer had said to the girl, but she gave him a look of protest. Alya had chimed in, but then ran off. That alone didn't seem to work however as she was dragged over to the fountain. Adrien managed to catch the girl as she was practically throw into his arms by the photographer.

"What the hell man!" The girl shouted in anger. She looked at Adrien and quickly removed herself from his grasp.

"Come now girl, look at this pretty boy, would taking a few photos with him really be so bad?" The photographer cooed.

Adrien blushed lightly as the girl raised an eyebrow and looked him up and down before shaking her head.

"That's not the point!"

In the distance a scream was heard and the three looked over to see a girl in a very strange costume blasting ice everywhere, completely covering the carousel on the other end of the park. Adrien quickly took the girls hand brought her by a nearby tree.